so how do u do it?

What's cooking?! A forum to share your favorite duck recipes, goose recipes, wild game recipes, and smoking; along with how to prepare game before hand.

Moderators: Indaswamp, brassass, daffy...

so how do u do it?

Postby trigger » Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:25 pm

so how does everyone cook there duck tell me so my mom can do it thanks a bunch. :thumbsup:
lock em "n" Rock em
trigger
hunter

Postby jjohnson_714 » Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:22 pm

i think most peple make jerky outta there's... i usually cut the breasts into strips and soak in soy sauce and worshestershire sauce overnight... then toss everything in a frying pan with some olive oil, celery, and garlic salt.... after the celery is soft i take some cornstarch mixed with water and mix it in to make it into kind of a gravy.... then just put on some instant rice... its quick, easy, and tastes pretty dang good if you ask me....
jjohnson_714
State Moderator

try looking

Postby decoydog » Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:51 pm

This is the recipe section of the forum. Just look around. Or you can do a google search on "duck recipes. Or you can e-mail me, I have an exstensive library of recipes, most of them I developed in my kitchen. Just let me know what your looking for. Try the one I just posted, GRILLED STUFFED DUCK BREASTS. :thumbsup:
It's hard to pull 1 inch through 6 inches of material while doing "the dance", and looking skyward.
decoydog
hunter

Postby Gooseboy » Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:46 am

sausage.
The group ended up with 420 birds.

(\__/) This is my bunny. There
(='.'=) are many like him but this
(")_(")one is mine. Cut and paste the bunny into your signature to help the bunny gain world domination !
Gooseboy
Banned

Return to Duck Recipes & Tips for all Cooking