Looking for 2010 land permission or lease

If you are looking for the best duck hunting in Colorado, this is the place.

Looking for 2010 land permission or lease

Postby DRHunter » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:24 am

Would like to go in on or lease a corn field for this season. Looking somewhere between Denver on up past Fort collins. Have plenty of duck and goose decoys. I dont need a pit if it is not allowed on the field. Hunted out of ground blinds my whole life in the pot hole county. Alway willing to join a group of guys that might need another person in their lease. Also willing to help a farmer out to hunt a few times during the year. Also willing to help get young adults out in the field. If I can help, join or lease any land anyone might know of would be great.

Thanks
Good Day and Good Huntin to You!
DRHunter
hunter

Re: Looking for 2010 land permission or lease

Postby DRHunter » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:24 am

Man this state is tough.. surprised.. Never had to work so hard in the 4 other states I have hunted in.
Good Day and Good Huntin to You!
DRHunter
hunter

Postby canbakchaser » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:14 pm

sorry cant help ya but i know youll be GREEN with envy when i tell you i have access to a private duck blind on the platte :biggrin:
Special Thanks to Autumn Wings Decoys for donating the 2011-2012 Central Flyway Rambler.
canbakchaser
hunter

Postby brownb6483 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:28 am

Check out http://www.colder-weather.com they have leases available just north of Denver - Longmont exit with 4 lakes on the property and several duck blinds. The owner's email is austin@colder-weather.com - give Austin a call or send him an email. I'm sure he would love to have you come out and visit the property.
brownb6483
Newb

Return to Colorado Duck Hunting