hunting partner's

Discuss Michigan hunting and share your duck hunting secrets here. From lay out boat hunting on the great lakes to the stubble fields.

Moderators: waterfowlhunter, quackerkiller

hunting partner's

Postby bus » Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:18 am

Good morning,
Looking for other's who would like to get togother to hunt, I live around Utica Michigan in Macomb County. I usually hunt Anchor bay area.

I have a 17' v-hull with a fast grass blind, a 14' jon, and a canoe, plenty of decoy's. Will drive up to an hour and can hunt any afternoon or weekend, I work till 1 P.M.

I used to hunt with my brother in law, but he switched shift's at work and can not hunt much this year.
bus
hunter

will hunt any day any time

Postby DuckKillinD » Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:22 am

bus im in new haven ,i am willing to hunt WHEN EVER. Every day since the moday after opening weekend me an my partner have been testing our luck at the harsens island duck draw. When we get a good pick we kill birds.yesterday day we shoot all 12 of ours birds and was back in from the water by 9:30. Cant say the same for this morning cause we didnt get a draw, but we will be trying again this afternoon. Hit me up if u r intersted in hunting, i know some Sweet spots around anchor bay, i grew up in algonac so thats home turf.
DuckKillinD
hunter

always ready

Postby Scooter » Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:55 pm

Bus, I am always looking to get outand have flexilble work hours. My good duck hunting friends now live out of state, but I am stuck in Royal Oak.

Scooter
Yellowlab
Scooter
Newb

Postby wareagle81780 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:59 pm

Bus and everyone else,

I live in Sterling Heights and usally olny hunt the refuge it's by far the best place to knock birds down if you get a draw. I have a 14ft jon with a mud motor. I'll be in the draw on the 29th so far I'm by my self looking for one more person.
wareagle81780
hunter

hunting

Postby bus » Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:22 am

Give me a call to set up some time's and date's

Lou
586-634-7233
bus
hunter

Return to Michigan Duck Hunting