Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Rashad Evans

Votes: 3 37.5%

Rashad Evans or Rampage

3K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  LaRedneck 
#1 ·
I am going to call Evans on this one.

#3 ·
As much as I would like to see a KO, its just not going to happen. I too am going with Rashad. He is training with GSP and going back to his wrestling roots.

So prepare for a lay-n-pray match, unless Rampage can stuff the takedowns. I just don't know about Page, he just doesnt seem focussed enough on MMA to make a run at the title anymore. However, should the Rampage that united the UFC and Pride LWH belt show up, Evans will loose.

I think the biggest grudge match of the year is going to turn out to be the biggest let down of the year (please let me eat my words). Not at all impressed with the rest of this card, but well see come Saturday. One thing is for sure, I will get my drink on.

#4 ·
Rashad comes in for the take down and Rampage slams his punk arse to the ground, lights out. Ramage is in a whole new era in his training.....he won't be the same Rampage when we see him.

#6 ·
LaRedneck said:
Rashad comes in for the take down and Rampage slams his punk arse to the ground, lights out. Ramage is in a whole new era in his training.....he won't be the same Rampage when we see him.
i dont think he has the same drive to fight anymore. it seems that if anything else comes along any better he will take it. evans seems to be more eager to fight and win.

I hope it is a good fight and is not one sided but I am stiill going to pick evans.

anybody see that fight with the feather weights that they voted fight of the year.......pretty wild.

#7 ·
DeathDlr7VI said:
LaRedneck said:
Are you willing to put a sig bet on this?
Not sure what a sig bet is but i'll bite.

#8 ·
LaRedneck said:
DeathDlr7VI said:
LaRedneck said:
Are you willing to put a sig bet on this?
Not sure what a sig bet is but i'll bite.
Won't work anymore being that the fight is already over. Basically a bet between the both of us. If I win, I pick a phrase, "ANY" phrase I want for you to place in your signature for a certain amount of time. Next fight perhaps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.