Natural Camo for the blind

Talk about Tennessee duck hunting if you enjoy the outdoors.

Moderators: Preacher1011, duckbumm, duck slayR, Itchy Coyote

Natural Camo for the blind

Postby SLIM » Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:41 am

Duckmen,

We had our season opener last weekend and seemed to have flared too many ducks. Truth is, we need more camo on the blind. I'm in TN, so my whole life we have camo'ed with oak limbs. Will I be able to still find some and be able to camo the blind before season 2 starts this weekend?

Any tips sugestions on putting the camo on?

Thanks
"A good duck call is like a good woman. Happy is the man that finds both on his short stay on Earth."

- "Duck Commander", Phil Robertson -
SLIM
hunter

Postby Gooseboy » Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:51 pm

maybe cloth camo?
The group ended up with 420 birds.

(\__/) This is my bunny. There
(='.'=) are many like him but this
(")_(")one is mine. Cut and paste the bunny into your signature to help the bunny gain world domination !
Gooseboy
Banned

Postby hatchie » Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:22 am

Hey Slim,
Here in West Tn. the oak trees are still full of leaves. Shouldn't be hard to find a few limbs. We use hog wire or some type of square hole wire and stick the limbs through the holes. You can also put the limbs on the blind and wrap a a wire around them. I hope this helps ya some, you can also put some cane on your blind, but personally don't like to use cane. It stands out until it dies.

good luck and good hunting!
If you started getting ready for Duck Season in October,..You are 9 months behind us here at Southern Flight Outfitters! Southernflight.net
hatchie
hunter

Return to Tennessee Duck Hunting