Duck Hunting Forum banner

National Champions?

5K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  quackerattacker 
#1 ·
HOW BOUT THEM GAMECOCKS BABY!! :thumbsup:

#4 ·
Sir Big Spur said:
hey give us a break! it took way too long for them to get a national championship in something, so why not celebrate!

annddd we will see you November 6th! :yes:
Ahhh...I assumed you were dreamin' in future tense with the "?". My bad. Yes, baseball still counts in certain circles, I'm told. So, while I may still be :lol3: ...here's a respectful :bow:

My daughter (a U of A graduate) lives in Greenville and got more than a little ribbin' from her boyfriend (a Clemson student...please don't tell it), as we pick on anything South Carolina around my place.

I'm afraid you're in a bit o trouble on the 6th. They've scheduled a bye against Vandy the week before. :hammer:

#5 ·
Thanks for the props, we deserve a little bit, since baseball is done, we got our eye on another championship this year(hahahah I can laugh at myself for saying that as well, so take it easy!) Well i wont even get into the fact that her boyfriend is a tater, id tell her she needs to raise her standards some :yes:

And the bye will be more time for your boys to get lazy! and besides, youre in OUR house this year!

#10 ·
David said:
So did an undefeated Hawaii a couple years back until they played Georgia. Of course you are going to score a ton when you don't play anyone with a defense.
I agree :huh: ... kinda of reminds when Alabama came in and mopped the floor with undefeated Utah (who also played teams with "no defense") In case you forgot I kindly added the highlight reel. :wink: :grooving: :grooving:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.