DHC Million Thread almost has 10 Million views...

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:42 am

Morning guys. Good luck TM

Sent from my couch
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby 18javelin » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:09 am

tmclaimerFL wrote:
Cujo1 wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
Cujo1 wrote:Hey tmc florida, don't scrap that truck. FInd out what locked up and fix it. It is probably a cheap fix.

I'm sure it is. I think I'm gonna drag it down to the dealer this week and let them fark with it. I'm hoping its just a bad pulley. My debacle is whether or not to trade it in to get a something newer.

Sent from my iPhone3 using Tapatalk 28

That truck probably won't bring much trade. It will be worth more to you as an old beater/hunting/firewood/mud/chick magnet vehicle.

For the little money that they would take its still less I would have to pay for the new one. The other issue is paying the insurance and double registration for both trucks.

Ha know what you mean there 3 Cars a truck and a Van in my driveway (all run lol) and 2 boats and trailers separate license and a 10' trailer. License that up and pay for it... :biggrin:
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
18javelin
hunter

Postby tmclaimerFL » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:15 am

18javelin wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
Cujo1 wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
Cujo1 wrote:Hey tmc florida, don't scrap that truck. FInd out what locked up and fix it. It is probably a cheap fix.

I'm sure it is. I think I'm gonna drag it down to the dealer this week and let them fark with it. I'm hoping its just a bad pulley. My debacle is whether or not to trade it in to get a something newer.

That truck probably won't bring much trade. It will be worth more to you as an old beater/hunting/firewood/mud/chick magnet vehicle.

For the little money that they would take its still less I would have to pay for the new one. The other issue is paying the insurance and double registration for both trucks.

Ha know what you mean there 3 Cars a truck and a Van in my driveway (all run lol) and 2 boats and trailers separate license and a 10' trailer. License that up and pay for it... :biggrin:

If I had this job already I would, but I don't have the room to keep another vehicle.

Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.

Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
tmclaimerFL
hunter

Postby Botiz630 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:22 am

Good luck cowboy.
A year from now, you'll wish you had started today.
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby beretta24 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:29 am

Good luck TM
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:30 am

tmclaimerFL wrote:Morning guys. I'm in route to Winter Garden for my interview. Hopefully all goes smoothly.

Good luck buddy! :thumbsup:
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby OmegaRed » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:31 am

Strong coffee this morning!
Locked&Loaded wrote:
Ohio- what would it run me to have you drop by to rape my dog and set this boat on fire?
OmegaRed
Fabio

Postby OGblackcloud » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:28 am

Morning guys :beer:
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby T Man » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:32 am

Good luck buddy
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
T Man
Super Moderator

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:34 am

OGblackcloud wrote:Morning guys :beer:

Whats on the docket today OG
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:38 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

DMV and have to go have a chat with my insurance agent . I should be in a great mood by 10 or 11 or jail.
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:39 am

Sounds like an average Tuesday for a gangster, to me.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:59 am

OGblackcloud wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

DMV and have to go have a chat with my insurance agent . I should be in a great mood by 10 or 11 or jail.

If you end up in jail. I will start a collection for bail. If we can'traise enough to get you out. Well then I guess we can use the money for a good lawyer or beer, either one

-Gene Hill

OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby tmclaimerFL » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:08 am

The person that said interviews are a great idea should be castrated.

WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.

Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
tmclaimerFL
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:10 am

tmclaimerFL wrote:The person that said interviews are a great idea should be castrated.

It's 10 after 9.. You done already? That's not good ,they interviewed the janitor for an hour .

-Gene Hill

OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:28 am

tmclaimerFL wrote:The person that said interviews are a great idea should be castrated.

so? how'd it go?
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby tmclaimerFL » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:37 am

It wasn't bad. Better than my interview I had with Fish and Wildlife a few months back. I was more relaxed and the two guys that did it were cool and made me feel comfortable. They asked me about myself, one liked I was a FSU grad and the other liked that I was a gator fan. They asked me about 5-6 long questions about my work history experience and so forth and then I asked a couple about them and their positions and what happens after this. They said ill know if I made it through to the next interview in a couple weeks. Just waiting til then.

tmclaimerFL
hunter

Postby OmegaRed » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:38 am

tmclaimerFL wrote:It wasn't bad. Better than my interview I had with Fish and Wildlife a few months back. I was more relaxed and the two guys that did it were cool and made me feel comfortable. They asked me about myself, one liked I was a FSU grad and the other liked that I was a gator fan. They asked me about 5-6 long questions about my work history experience and so forth and then I asked a couple about them and their positions and what happens after this. They said ill know if I made it through to the next interview in a couple weeks. Just waiting til then.

Did they offer to zip you up after they were done?
Locked&Loaded wrote:
Ohio- what would it run me to have you drop by to rape my dog and set this boat on fire?
OmegaRed
Fabio

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:00 am

Was there a black leather couch in the "interview" room??

-Gene Hill

OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby tmclaimerFL » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:18 am

No but I did see some gag balls on the book shelf. I opted to not ask questions about em.

tmclaimerFL
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:25 am

tmclaimerFL wrote:It wasn't bad. Better than my interview I had with Fish and Wildlife a few months back. I was more relaxed and the two guys that did it were cool and made me feel comfortable. They asked me about myself, one liked I was a FSU grad and the other liked that I was a gator fan. They asked me about 5-6 long questions about my work history experience and so forth and then I asked a couple about them and their positions and what happens after this. They said ill know if I made it through to the next interview in a couple weeks. Just waiting til then.

Good luck man! What did you state were your strengths & weaknesses? I usually say 'red meat and pastries' to the weakness question and 'we don't have enough time in this interview to list all my strengths so can we just move to next question?' to the strengths question.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby t_baker » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:29 am

Cracks me up evry time i see deer tracks on a island. And good news. My blind is still standing after Sundays storm. Decent amount of ducks and geese holding here also.
uploadfromtaptalk1384878584957.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1384878557631.jpg

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
t_baker
hunter

Postby Broken Paddle » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:30 am

tmclaimerFL wrote:

It is paid for, right? What does it cost a yr. for repairs, vs, a yrs. worth of payments? Also, higher taxes & insurance.
"I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess. " Red Green.

I tried it, it, it did not work!
Broken Paddle
hunter

Location: Fomerly in Riverton, CT Now wandering spaceship Earth

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:38 am

t_baker wrote:Cracks me up evry time i see deer tracks on a island. And good news. My blind is still standing after Sundays storm. Decent amount of ducks and geese holding here also.

you should see where we find deer down here. coyotes too. Saw a yote on the beach out of South Pass down river in Venice one time. There is a LOT of water he had to swim to get there!
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby t_baker » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:28 am

Indaswamp wrote:
t_baker wrote:Cracks me up evry time i see deer tracks on a island. And good news. My blind is still standing after Sundays storm. Decent amount of ducks and geese holding here also.

you should see where we find deer down here. coyotes too. Saw a yote on the beach out of South Pass down river in Venice one time. There is a LOT of water he had to swim to get there!

The island where I seen these is surrounded by at least 3/4 of a mile of water. More in other places. Ive never seen one swimming but would like too.

t_baker
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole