DHC Million Thread almost has 20 Million views...

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:39 am

Westtennduckhunter wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:Try this one. I think it is now public. Sheeeeesh.


You sound like a hillbilly.


Yeah, what are you originally from Tennessee?
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 10002
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN


DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:43 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:Try this one. I think it is now public. Sheeeeesh.


You sound like a hillbilly.


Yeah, what are you originally from Tennessee?


Oh there's no doubt I sound like one. Ask Byers, most people can't understand me.
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 13476
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:48 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:Try this one. I think it is now public. Sheeeeesh.


You sound like a hillbilly.


Yeah, what are you originally from Tennessee?


The timbre of my voice is nothing short of pure redneck sex appeal!
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 9993
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:24 am

So far we've got 9 ducks in the boat. Five more to go...
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 9993
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:27 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:Try this one. I think it is now public. Sheeeeesh.


You sound like a hillbilly.


Yeah, what are you originally from Tennessee?


The timbre of my voice is nothing short of pure redneck sex appeal!


For some reason, I feel like that would make patients uncomfortable.

Edit: After reading that again it sounded extremely insulting... I meant, more of an intimidation factor.
Last edited by WoodyWhiffingMG on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 10002
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby T Man » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:20 am

Westtennduckhunter wrote:
T Man wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:Try this one. I think it is now public. Sheeeeesh.


You sound like a hillbilly. Tell him to pressurize the air into his call more and he will be fine.


Duck sounds come from the throat and gut.


Agreed, Which is pressurized air.


Sorry, wasn't disagreeing, just adding

Shouted from the bottom of a well
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
User avatar
T Man
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 6102
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 7:42 pm
Location: Everywhere the English language is being abused...

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OGblackcloud » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:43 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:So far we've got 9 ducks in the boat. Five more to go...

Throwing my hands up in the air ! Pictures and Video ! Come on man
User avatar
OGblackcloud
State Moderator
 
Posts: 19873
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm
Location: Minnesota / Calif.

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:44 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:Try this one. I think it is now public. Sheeeeesh.


You sound like a hillbilly.


Yeah, what are you originally from Tennessee?


The timbre of my voice is nothing short of pure redneck sex appeal!


For some reason, I feel like that would make patients uncomfortable.

Edit: After reading that again it sounded extremely insulting... I meant it that way.
Uneasyjmitchell wrote:Is Erie salt water?


Indawoods wrote:
leaving me slack jawed and stupified. mangy feline deathkitty stole my bird.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 19260
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Indaswamp » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:56 am

Westtennduckhunter wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:Try this one. I think it is now public. Sheeeeesh.


You sound like a hillbilly.


Yeah, what are you originally from Tennessee?


Oh there's no doubt I sound like one. Ask Byers, most people can't understand me.

I can understand you just fine EP... :thumbsup:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 66000
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:58 am

T Man wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:
T Man wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:Try this one. I think it is now public. Sheeeeesh.


You sound like a hillbilly. Tell him to pressurize the air into his call more and he will be fine.


Duck sounds come from the throat and gut.


Agreed, Which is pressurized air.


Sorry, wasn't disagreeing, just adding

Shouted from the bottom of a well


Didn't think you were. Adding as well.
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 13476
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:01 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:Try this one. I think it is now public. Sheeeeesh.


You sound like a hillbilly.


Yeah, what are you originally from Tennessee?


The timbre of my voice is nothing short of pure redneck sex appeal!


For some reason, I feel like that would make patients uncomfortable.

Edit: After reading that again it sounded extremely insulting... I meant, more of an intimidation factor.


You've already offended me, so there is no sense in trying to 'back-pedal.'
And it's best for patients to know right up-front that they do what the doctor says or there will be negative consequences! If my sexy azz voice helps get that point across, then so be it!
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 9993
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:07 pm

OGblackcloud wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:So far we've got 9 ducks in the boat. Five more to go...

Throwing my hands up in the air ! Pictures and Video ! Come on man


14 and done! And no, I didn't shoot this weeks' merg! I did however plow a couple of spooners! The buddies awful calling didnt hurt us too bad today.
014.JPG
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 9993
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Crazy Matt » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:08 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:Try this one. I think it is now public. Sheeeeesh.


You sound like a hillbilly.


Yeah, what are you originally from Tennessee?


Oh there's no doubt I sound like one. Ask Byers, most people can't understand me.

I can understand you just fine EP... :thumbsup:


Ditto
Call, Kill, Consume.
User avatar
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert
 
Posts: 7057
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:58 pm
Location: Texas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby MODuckkiller » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:10 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:So far we've got 9 ducks in the boat. Five more to go...

Throwing my hands up in the air ! Pictures and Video ! Come on man


14 and done! And no, I didn't shoot this weeks' merg! I did however plow a couple of spooners! The buddies awful calling didnt hurt us too bad today.
014.JPG

The dog hides his face in shame. He heard the buddy's calling. He knows.
:lol3:
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
User avatar
MODuckkiller
hunter
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am
Location: Missouri, Louisiana

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:12 pm

MODuckkiller wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:So far we've got 9 ducks in the boat. Five more to go...

Throwing my hands up in the air ! Pictures and Video ! Come on man


14 and done! And no, I didn't shoot this weeks' merg! I did however plow a couple of spooners! The buddies awful calling didnt hurt us too bad today.
014.JPG

The dog hides his face in shame. He heard the buddy's calling. He knows.
:lol3:


If that dog could talk, "Please God make it so I don't have to pose for another picture containing a merganser."
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 9993
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Indaswamp » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:15 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:So far we've got 9 ducks in the boat. Five more to go...

Throwing my hands up in the air ! Pictures and Video ! Come on man


14 and done! And no, I didn't shoot this weeks' merg! I did however plow a couple of spooners! The buddies awful calling didnt hurt us too bad today.
014.JPG

Well there goes the drinking beer inda boat at the buddies house.... :sarcmark: :sarcmark:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 66000
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OmegaRed » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:16 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
MODuckkiller wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:So far we've got 9 ducks in the boat. Five more to go...

Throwing my hands up in the air ! Pictures and Video ! Come on man


14 and done! And no, I didn't shoot this weeks' merg! I did however plow a couple of spooners! The buddies awful calling didnt hurt us too bad today.
014.JPG

The dog hides his face in shame. He heard the buddy's calling. He knows.
:lol3:


If that dog could talk, "Please God make it so I don't have to pose for another picture containing a merganser."


Looks to me he's assuming the boat crapping position
It's bird season again, you can quit being a douchebag now.
User avatar
OmegaRed
Fabio
 
Posts: 6115
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:38 am
Location: Szechuan

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:18 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:So far we've got 9 ducks in the boat. Five more to go...

Throwing my hands up in the air ! Pictures and Video ! Come on man


14 and done! And no, I didn't shoot this weeks' merg! I did however plow a couple of spooners! The buddies awful calling didnt hurt us too bad today.
014.JPG

Well there goes the drinking beer inda boat at the buddies house.... :sarcmark: :sarcmark:


We ended up with more water in my duck holes than I thought we'd have this year. The boat may still be used for afternoon / evening driveway beverage consumption...
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 9993
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:20 pm

OmegaRed wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
MODuckkiller wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:So far we've got 9 ducks in the boat. Five more to go...

Throwing my hands up in the air ! Pictures and Video ! Come on man


14 and done! And no, I didn't shoot this weeks' merg! I did however plow a couple of spooners! The buddies awful calling didnt hurt us too bad today.
014.JPG

The dog hides his face in shame. He heard the buddy's calling. He knows.
:lol3:


If that dog could talk, "Please God make it so I don't have to pose for another picture containing a merganser."


Looks to me he's assuming the boat crapping position


:lol3: That day was a dark, dark chapter in my duck hunting life. I honestly think its her 'taint licking position.' She participates in that task with olympic caliber vigor.
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 9993
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby D Comeaux » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:56 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:Try this one. I think it is now public. Sheeeeesh.


You sound like a hillbilly.


Yeah, what are you originally from Tennessee?


The timbre of my voice is nothing short of pure redneck sex appeal!


For some reason, I feel like that would make patients uncomfortable.

Edit: After reading that again it sounded extremely insulting... I meant, more of an intimidation factor.


You've already offended me, so there is no sense in trying to 'back-pedal.'
And it's best for patients to know right up-front that they do what the doctor says or there will be negative consequences! If my sexy azz voice helps get that point across, then so be it!


......as he enters the room with dueling banjos blaring and yells SQUEAL LIKE A PIG.





:biggrin: :sarcmark: NICE HUNT L&L :thumbsup:
User avatar
D Comeaux
hunter
 
Posts: 3816
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:48 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:59 pm

Happy hump day
Attachments
uploadfromtaptalk1384973950906.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1384973941826.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1384973941826.jpg (47.78 KiB) Viewed 4840 times
uploadfromtaptalk1384973931377.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1384973923304.jpg
Uneasyjmitchell wrote:Is Erie salt water?


Indawoods wrote:
leaving me slack jawed and stupified. mangy feline deathkitty stole my bird.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 19260
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby TTKA_Pintail » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:22 pm

quacknstack6 wrote: TTKA is a friend of mine who will have his azz chewed because of this.


Though lack of an azz chewing.. Any one need a bow? :no:
User avatar
TTKA_Pintail
hunter
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:00 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OmegaRed » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:24 pm

TTKA_Pintail wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote: TTKA is a friend of mine who will have his azz chewed because of this.


Though lack of an azz chewing.. Any one need a bow? :no:


Ive been looking for a Bowtech Assassin
It's bird season again, you can quit being a douchebag now.
User avatar
OmegaRed
Fabio
 
Posts: 6115
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:38 am
Location: Szechuan

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:35 pm

TTKA_Pintail wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote: TTKA is a friend of mine who will have his azz chewed because of this.


Though lack of an azz chewing.. Any one need a bow? :no:


Give you 100 bucks for it
Uneasyjmitchell wrote:Is Erie salt water?


Indawoods wrote:
leaving me slack jawed and stupified. mangy feline deathkitty stole my bird.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 19260
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby TTKA_Pintail » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:38 pm

OmegaRed wrote:
TTKA_Pintail wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote: TTKA is a friend of mine who will have his azz chewed because of this.


Though lack of an azz chewing.. Any one need a bow? :no:


Ive been looking for a Bowtech Assassin



500$, you cover shipping. Its yours, I hope you don't mind Shaun helping with Paypal :rolleyes:

PM if interested we can work it out.
User avatar
TTKA_Pintail
hunter
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:00 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], possumfoot, TrapperRob and 14 guests