Fall 2010 DU events

Waterfowl topics at their best, post here and read others views on Vermont duck hunting

Moderator: yellodog1

Fall 2010 DU events

Postby NW_Vermont » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:40 am

In another thread, CHSAPKS wrote the following:

I am on the committee for the DU North West Chapter, and we are in the middle of planning a couple of events coming up in August and September so this gets you thinking about fall. Is anyone going to a DU event this fall?

It's been a couple of years since I've attended the Northwest Chapter (or any chapter) banquet fundraiser. I used to go every year and I think I'm going to go again this year if the schedule works out.

I received notice of a Greenwing event in Essex on Saturday, August 8th. Never been. Is it well attended? I've got to assume that there is lots of stuff given away to the kids. Does the northwest chapter hold any similar events?

NW
NW_Vermont
hunter

Re: Fall 2010 DU events

Postby CHSAPKS » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:02 am

North West Chapter Events:
August 7th - Golf Tournament at Bakersfield Country Club.
September 25th - Annual DU banquet at The Crossing in Richford.

These are the only events that the North West Chapter is putting on so far. Their are other events that take place in the area, like the youth waterfowl weekend at the refuge. Then their is the duck hunters waterfowl party at the sand bar in Colchester. This is is a fun event, they have a decoy carving compatition, decoy painting, duck boat demos, decoy placement tips, Bar-BQ, and so on.

I will find out if their are any other events going on, and I will let you know.

CHSAPKS
CHSAPKS
hunter

Return to Vermont Duck Hunting