FOILES CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!!!!!!!

Information on duck calls and duck calling tips.

Moderators: okiequacker, callinfowl, stumpjumper, Mallyard

FOILES CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!!!!!!!

Postby weedsnager » Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:42 am

i have 2 strait meat mallard, 1 timber rattler, and a strait meat honker, roughly $525 worth of calls. i call to get an extra reed for my duck calls, and they girls that answers the phone says" it will be $3.50 for one reed and wedge, plus SIX DOLLARS SHIPPING" SIX DOLLARS TO SHIP A REED AND WEDGE THAT WEIGH 2 OUNCES???? THAT YOU COULD PUT IN AN ENVELOPE AND PUT A STAMP ON???? $9.50?????? YOUR KIDDING RIGHT???? WHAT A &*%$ JOKE!!! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, I CAN SEE HOW THEY PAID FOR THEIR NEW BUILDING NOW.

order a call from winglock, rick perry, and he gives you a small bag of reeds and cork, and you don't even have to ask for them!!!
weedsnager
hunter

Postby 98ramtough » Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:08 am

That sucks you pay that much for a call and get that bad of service. I will be trying a winglock call soon.
Quack
98ramtough
hunter

Postby Tmoney » Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:29 pm

I can understand where you are coming from.

I have yet to deal with the customer service of Foiles, but have gotten calls from one of their pro-staffers.

I would sugest talking directly to Jeff Foiles- or write the company a letter.

I have heard that if you send your call to them, they will replace the reed, but will chagre you to ship it back to you.

I wouldn't blow up at them- that won't resolve anything- clearly state how much you have spent on thier product and I'm sure they will reason with you.

Worst comes to worst- sell your foiles calls- and write a letter letting them know where you stand. I don't know any company big or small that doesn't take customer satisfaction seriously. Bad service travels faster than good service.

Good Luck and let us know how it works out- cuz i have a SMM and SMH
Tmoney
hunter

Postby weedsnager » Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:48 pm

I wouldn't blow up at them- that won't resolve anything- clearly state how much you have spent on thier product and I'm sure they will reason with you.

i told the girl on the phone of all the foiles calls i own, which shouldn't be neccesary.
weedsnager
hunter

Postby 98ramtough » Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:45 am

I am with tmoney, write them a letter or try to contact Jeff himself. Maybe they are not aware of the impersonal girl on the phone. Someone like this can cause havoc on a good company. The waterfowl industry is so small, companies cannot afford to have bad news spread around on them. Most will do what they can to retain customers.
Quack
98ramtough
hunter

Postby mccree79 » Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:32 am

Your right WEEDSNAGER. I have ordered reeds from them and they do put them in an envelope w/ 37cent stamp. E-mail Jeff, I think he will work with you.

goodhuntin@foilesstraitmeat.com
mccree79
hunter

Postby weedsnager » Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:34 am

they said he's in canada.
weedsnager
hunter

Return to Duck Calls and Calling Forum