duck blind recipes

What's cooking?! A forum to share your favorite duck recipes, goose recipes, wild game recipes, and smoking; along with how to prepare game before hand.

Moderators: Indaswamp, brassass, daffy...

Re: duck blind recipes

Postby aunt betty » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:24 am

Getting better at this.
biscuits 019.jpg
biscuits 025.jpg
biscuits 027.jpg
biscuits 030.jpg
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
hunter

Postby aunt betty » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:26 am

biscuits 033.jpg
biscuits 035.jpg
aunt betty
hunter

Postby aunt betty » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:34 am

And they're done.
biscuits 037.jpg
aunt betty
hunter

Postby CrowToes » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:14 am

daffy... wrote:anyone ever heard of the beverage called moxie? damn is that sh!t refreshing when its ice cold

I love Moxie. I grew up in Middleton NH but now I live in Michigan. Everytime I go home to see the old man I load up with a few cases to bring back. I only drink them with Sunday dinner so that I can conserve.
To a Deer every man looks like a stump, To a Turkey every stump looks like a man.
CrowToes
hunter

Postby daffy... » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:19 pm

CrowToes wrote:
daffy... wrote:anyone ever heard of the beverage called moxie? damn is that sh!t refreshing when its ice cold

I love Moxie. I grew up in Middleton NH but now I live in Michigan. Everytime I go home to see the old man I load up with a few cases to bring back. I only drink them with Sunday dinner so that I can conserve.

theyve change the recipe a awful lot. way sweeter now. its a shame
daffy...
Forum Moderator

Postby goin4smallies » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:13 pm

I wish I could make homade biscuts ...... I make a killer sausage gravy , I just suck at making GOOD biscuts , being a Yankee , I opt for frozen ones ......

In the boat blind I take a Coleman gas griddle and take taters for homefries and breakfast sausage cut up, green peppers , onions a few chopped hot peppers fry them up and dum eggs all over the top ov them and serve with a little hot sauce .... them pack sandwiches for lunch

Guess thats why Im so darn fat !!! :biggrin:
goin4smallies
hunter

Postby daffy... » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:11 am

goin4smallies wrote:I wish I could make homade biscuts ...... I make a killer sausage gravy , I just suck at making GOOD biscuts , being a Yankee , I opt for frozen ones ......

In the boat blind I take a Coleman gas griddle and take taters for homefries and breakfast sausage cut up, green peppers , onions a few chopped hot peppers fry them up and dum eggs all over the top ov them and serve with a little hot sauce .... them pack sandwiches for lunch

Guess thats why Im so darn fat !!! :biggrin:

the key to good biskuits is to make sure you dont over mix em. as soon as theyll hold form. stop n let the butter and baking powder do the work.
daffy...
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Duck Recipes & Tips for all Cooking