God performs a miracle

For discussions about the spiritual things in ones life.

Moderators: gracenjohn, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

God performs a miracle

Postby huntin fool » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:18 pm

So, many times we forget to notice the little things and sometimes brush bigger things off as chance. Today I talked to my sister and last night she was driving on the interstate outside of Phoenix with her husband, child and friend. They hit a 1200+ dairy cow at 85 mph. They all walked away without a scratch. Looked at my nieces face book page tonight and she has a, "Dear God, thank you for watching over me, I know that you are always there watching over me and that I will always be safe with you in my life.........." letter on there. Praise God for His blessings and watching over the family. Praise God for being instilled within my nieces heart that she knows what happened and gives God the glory. God is great and this accident has made my faith even stronger. She said why me? I could not answer that question for her real well.......... It just was not your turn to be called home and God has a plan for you. Then I remembered that I had heard a prayer one time, "God show me who you want me to be, to learn what you want me to know, to do what you want me to do and go where you want me to go." Probably not the best answer, but that is all I had. To God give the glory and Thank you Lord, God, Jesus for Your intervention and protecting my family. May God bless us all.
huntin fool
hunter

Re: God performs a miracle

Postby mixedbag916 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:09 pm

Awesome!!
"for I can do everything God asks me to with the help of Christ who gives me the strength and power" Philippians 4:13
mixedbag916
hunter

Postby alanwebfoot » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:17 pm

good for you huntin fool ,sometimes the tendency is to sound profound and super spiritual when Jesus calls us to be real ,it's why HE wept at the tomb of Lazarus HE was simply being real
alanwebfoot
hunter

Postby juliadesusa » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:39 am

Awesome, God is here only and he is every where,But sometimes we forgot that.We rushed to the things which are very temporary but still we want that, At that time we forget the God, But if we give some faith to him then we will get all the things by their own we don't even to try for it.And its very true.
juliadesusa
Newb

Postby alanwebfoot » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:33 am

I saw God bring back from death a siamese cat ,,it had been riding ona engine [stayed there for warmth] and fell of right by our house ,now I'm not a big cat fan but this poor thing was nothing but a skeleton with hide stretched around it had fleas diahrea and a scorched tail from the engine ,I took it inside and fed it didn't hardly have enough strength to eat! wrapped it up in a towel and laid him in a cage so other pets couldnt bother him her ? next morning it was chilled barely breathing so I picked it up wrappped it snugger in an old towel and tried to warm it up ,burt I saw the eyes go dim and breathing stop plus NO heartbeat it went limp ,then God asked me ''Do you really believe I can do what your'e about to ask me?'' I responded by prayer and out loud then said Yes I believe after a couple of minutes praying and rubbing this skeleton with hair his eyes returned to the blue color and his little chest gave a heave and started breathing again,,then the pupils got smaller and focused on me it looked me in the eye as if to say thanks ,I'm not trying to humanize a cat but animals can tell when you care ,this cat was dead and God brought it back to life right there in front of my face ,,HALLELUAH!!!!!
alanwebfoot
hunter

Return to Faith-Spirituality