Here's the video I took this morning out at the farm of my two weasel ball mallards. I didn't press the flaps back down tight on the backs, so the cut lines on the flap are more evident than would be normally. As mentioned in the video clip, the dekes are old G&H Magnums, swivel heads, that the heads had broken off. I still had the hen's head, so I glued it back on in a preening position. The drake's head was lost, so I used a feeding drake's head from some field mallards that I had replaced with flocked heads. Had to cut the compression fitting off and glue it down plus put a screw thru the back of the head into the neck. Kinda different looking.
The hen has a sock around the weasel and the drake's weasel is loose. Neither have any foam, just open body. That weasel will run around inside the body and give better motion than if lodged in foam in my opinion. Here is the link to the video. Buffering takes some time, don't know how to imbed the video in the post as of yet. Click on the pic.