What Else Have You Guys Been Hunting??

Plenty of Washington duck hunting information to learn and share from the Pugent sound to the open plains of eastern WA. Discuss all of the Washington duck hunting topics here.

Moderators: Token, h2ofowlr, washingtonmuley, brokerbyduck

What Else Have You Guys Been Hunting??

Postby choclab » Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:04 pm

Just seeing if you guys hunt more than just ducks in the winter. I went out coyote hunting with my buddy today and helped "thin out" some problem yotes for a friend. One of them came in on a string! The 22-250 isn't a very good close gun. But the yote didn't go far either :thumbsup:
"The rich....who are content to buy what they have not the skill to get by their own exertions, are the real enemies of game". Teddy Roosevelt
choclab
hunter

Postby Otto » Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:48 pm

Good job on the yotes,, Saw a couple of guys going out in one of the fields today at Lake terrell doing just that!

Here is a picture from my deer hunt over in your neck of the woods this past October.

Otto
hunter

Postby Otto » Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:55 pm

here is a different kind of hunting I take part in at times. I now assist in tracking a few of these around learning their movements.

Otto
hunter

Postby T-Bone » Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:50 am

This Winter, pheasants along with some huns and quail have been my main targets. :smile:
T-Bone
hunter

Postby decoydog » Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:49 pm

Phesants, Quail. Too busy with those to do much else as far as hunting goes. I would have a hard time trying to justify to my wife me wanting to persue other hunting intrests during the dird season, because of the money I have tied up in dogs, and equipement.
It's hard to pull 1 inch through 6 inches of material while doing "the dance", and looking skyward.
decoydog
hunter

Return to Washington Duck Hunting