December 26th ????????

New York goose hunting and duck hunting. This is the place to discuss it all.

Moderators: 870, DukBum

December 26th ????????

Postby Dep666 » Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:14 am

OMG could Dec 26th come any slower. Screw the fat guy falling down the chimney, I want some ducks!Gonna be a tough split unless some of this ice breaks up. Good luck fellas............
Dep666
hunter

Postby CLUTCHfan » Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:59 pm

Went and did some scouting this morning trying to get ready for the 26th. This is the first weekend since the opener I didn't hunt. It just doesn't seem right. On the plus side, I'm hoping to find some new decoys and a few other duck hunting goodies under the tree on xmas. Just in time for the late season.
TNAL45 wrote:I like my beer like I like my violence....Domestic.
CLUTCHfan
Former DHC Ball Buster

Location: Behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore.

Postby 870 » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:49 pm

Oh please Matt, at lease your split hasn’t come and gone already. What do I have to wait for? OH…… I don’t know, OH YA now I remember NEXT STINKING SEASON. :pissed:

Both you and clutchfan shoot them all; don’t let any get out of the state. :thumbsup:

By the way don’t worry about poor ol 870 sitting up here looking out of my windows of my plow truck. :toofunny:
"As long as there are Flyways and their coming our way, you'll find us right here"
State Moderator

Postby 2labs » Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:26 am

Cant wait !, scouted sat morning saw Thousands of geese and Hundreds of Mallards in my fields, just dont want any more snow. Looks like it will be a good one!
2labs
hunter

New Dekes

Postby Dep666 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:51 am

FINALLY.......I just finished painting my new Decoys. I'll try to post pics when I can. Between my buddy and I we have around 55 of these "Secret weapon" Dekes........Fellas remeber the name " Rivergunner Decoys" might be a big name some day..........
Dep666
hunter

Postby CLUTCHfan » Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:25 pm

870 wrote:Oh please Matt, at lease your split hasn’t come and gone already. What do I have to wait for? OH…… I don’t know, OH YA now I remember NEXT STINKING SEASON. :pissed:

Both you and clutchfan shoot them all; don’t let any get out of the state. :thumbsup:

By the way don’t worry about poor ol 870 sitting up here looking out of my windows of my plow truck. :toofunny:

If you want to make the trip down 81 I'm sure I can find us some open water. Especially with that sweet boat you've got.
TNAL45 wrote:I like my beer like I like my violence....Domestic.
CLUTCHfan
Former DHC Ball Buster

Location: Behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore.

Postby 870 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:54 pm

CLUTCHfan, thanks for the invite your a good man, I'm on call 24/7 this time of the year :pissed: As for my boats their all put up for the year. :thumbsdown:

Let me return the invite for next season, you can stay with the bride and I here and we will put the smack down :hammering: on them web foots

Just let me know what you want to hunt, puddlers or divers, and I'll set up a weekend with ya. bring lots of shells :thumbsup:
"As long as there are Flyways and their coming our way, you'll find us right here"
State Moderator

Return to New York Duck Hunting