DUCK CLUB RICE HUNTERS ONLY

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, duckman2000, PinTeal

Re: DUCK CLUB RICE HUNTERS ONLY

Postby elsinoreracer » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:49 pm

My phone didn't do these pics justice but they look great on my desktop and laptop. Enjoy.
elsinoreracer
hunter

Postby elsinoreracer » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:46 am

Spy, give me a call if you want me to come fix the sink. No plans so far this weekend. :hammer:
elsinoreracer
hunter

Postby DUCKSPY » Sun May 13, 2012 1:18 pm

HOWDY BOYS, TIME FOR A UPDATE.BROUGHT THIS POST OUT OF MOTHBALLS,CAUSE LOTS OF NEW PEOPLE ON HERE,AND BEFORE THEY ALL GET BUTTHURT ABOUT THE WAY I WRITE,MAYBE THEY CAN READ IT AND SEE THAT IM HARMLESS...JUST RETIRED AT THE RIPE OLD AGE OF 52,SOLD MY HOME IN THE BAY AREA,AND NOW WILL BE LIVING IN MY COLUSA COUNTY COUNTRY HOME FOR THE REST OF MY DAYS,LIVING THE LIFE OF A OUTDOORSMAN,NEVER HAVING TO WORK AGAIN,UNLESS I GET BORED AND GO TO WORK FOR ONE OF MY MANY RICE RANCH BUDDYS,DRIVING A TRACTOR,HARVESTOR,BANKOUT,OR TRUCK,FOR SOME OUT OF STATE BIG GAME HUNTING TRIP MONEY.LIVING IN A AREA OF SOME OF THE BEST HUNTING AND FISHING IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA,UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,[YOU CANT LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER,OR RETIRE,IN MOST OF WORLD]...LETS SEE SO FAR THIS YEAR,GOT MY TURKEYS,COUPLE OF MEAT PIGS IN THE FOOTHILLS,MY WOODDUCK PROJECT IS GOING CRAZY,[ITS A GOOD YEAR FOR LOCAL DUCKS AND GEESE,EVEN FOUND ABOUT 30 PAIR OF SPECKS NESTING ON ONE OF MY SITES]STRIPER AND SHAD IN THE SAC. RIVER,CATFISH AT NIGHT IN THE LOCAL LAKES[EAST PARK,STONEY GORGE,AND OREVILLE]AND THE LOCAL RICE DITCHS....OH AND HAVE BEEN SPENDING SOME TIME GETTING TO KNOW THE LOCAL BIG BUTTED AND BREASTED COLUSA COUNTY LADIES,WHO THINK IM THE BEST THING TO COME ALONG IN QUITE A WHILE...ANYWAY ILL BE YOUR EYES AND EARS UP HERE,AND LET YOU BOYS KNOW WHATS GOING ON..........YOUR FRIEND ALLWAYS ........DUCKSPY.......
DUCKSPY
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Sun May 13, 2012 1:47 pm

Sounds like your happy and doing well DUCKSPY :thumbsup:
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby Bootlipkiller » Sun May 13, 2012 10:26 pm

Well Sir welcome to the good life in duck killing paradise, dont tell all those big city people how great it is up here. Its getting crowded up here. :welcome:
join the Coot Crusaders!!!
Bootlipkiller
hunter

Postby duckdoa » Tue May 15, 2012 1:37 pm

You suck!! Just keep us informed on the B.B. ladies, :beer: pix of course would be nice until the season gets near. Maybe now that your ..tired you will learn how to attach pix!
The sky is falling, the sky is falling! Oops that's just ducks and geese...
duckdoa
hunter

Postby i shoot spoonies » Wed May 16, 2012 3:14 am

yeah the hell with the rest of that crap... keep us married dipshits informed of what bountiful booty is to be had
Bootlipkiller wrote:i will happily have i shoot spooines chrildren, ive seen what his stock can produce, and am thoroughly impressed

K.A wrote:casa de esperanza, thats that duck club out in biggs... right?

cjv2 wrote:Open your eyes... and have some patience... you'll be amazed what you see
i shoot spoonies
hunter

Postby elsinoreracer » Thu May 17, 2012 9:09 pm

Hey Spy! Thanks for the 6:30 am wake up call this morning. You must have forgot that I am also semi retired at the moment...at least until my surgically repaired shoulder heals. But I was up anyway. Fishing has been great over here in the Mammoth area. 6 outings and 6 limits caught. 3 from the shore throwing a lure, 3 from my boat trolling from 3 different lakes. The count stands at 2 browns, 1 brookie and 27 rainbows the biggest at 17 inches. A 19 pounder was caught here last week. You should get over here to fish sometime. Almost all lakes have thawed at the resort level, back country will be thawed soon. I will try to get up there sometime in June/July. Hope to be healthy enough to shoot be Sept. 1st for the dove opener, been trying some left hand shooting at stationary targets, next week hope to try to shoot at some clays. Very hard to make a frame to hold gun either right or left hand. Well off to Las Vegas this weekend for some EPA testing and certification for refrigerants. At least my employer is paying the bill, even get to stay at the Las Vegas Hilton...now called LVH. Chat at you later my friend. Enjoy the retirement and the women of Colusa County...somehow that doesn't sound inspiring.
elsinoreracer
hunter

Postby spoonysmaker » Thu May 17, 2012 10:21 pm

Congrats on the early retirement :beer: make sure to live the good life extra good up there for all us guys who still have to work every day :oops:
spoonysmaker
hunter

Postby elsinoreracer » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:27 am

Where are you? :huh:
elsinoreracer
hunter

DUCK CLUB RICE HUNTERS ONLY

Postby Duck_Popper » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:17 am

I just spent an hour and a half reading this thread. Haha
Duck Popper: Congrats man and guess you need to change your name to "Duck Poppa"

"I only want three things out of a shotgun. Boom,Boom,Boom!" _The Duck Commander
Duck_Popper
hunter

Postby 3200 man » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:29 am

Duckspy

Welcome to the club of those that hunt anytime and anywhere .We as OLD farts can enjoy the peacefulness of hunting with
friends and lounging around carefree .But , having many things to do , is Great Fun ! Not in a hurry and taking-in all the sites
that we missed ,while we were in a hurry to make a BUCK .

3200 man
hunter

Postby elsinoreracer » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:54 pm

Time to wish the spy a Happy Birthday! Have a great one! :beer: :beer: :beer: :grooving: :bow:
elsinoreracer
hunter

Postby MNtransplant » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:53 pm

I came on here to get some info about California duck hunting as I now live in OR and was thinking of making a trip to CA this year. Somehow I got sucked into reading this whole thread. I must say DUCKSPY is my hero and one funny dude.
MNtransplant
hunter

Postby DuckFan » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:52 pm

Congrats on finding your little piece of heaven

Enjoy the heck out of it
Proud Life Member - CWA
Member - Delta Waterfowl
Member - Ducks Unlimited
DuckFan
hunter

Postby elsinoreracer » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:33 am

Where have you been Spy?
elsinoreracer
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:56 am

He was here recently he posted on another thread .
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby DUCKSPY » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:19 pm

MR. SPEEDRACER....IM HERE HIDING IN TULES WAITING ....JUST CAME IN FROM THE BLIND,THE OWNER WAS COMING OUT AT TEN,WITH 3 OF HIS BUDDYS,TO HUNT FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS YEAR,SO WENT OUT TO FLUFF IT UP SO HE CAN IMPRESS HIS BUDS WITH HIS POWER BLIND[HA HA]ME AND JR. DONE AT 9AM WITH LIMITS OF DUCKS AND A GOOD FLUFF JOB...10 WIEGON,AND 4 BULLS...STOMPED AGAIN THIS YEAR ON THE 9TH OF NOV. DECOYS IN ON THE 10TH,ITS BEEN ON SINCE THE 11TH WITH LIMITS MOST DAYS,SPECKS STARTING TO SHOW THE LAST WEEK OR SO,GETTING 3 OR 4 A DAY......WITHOUT DUCKGOD NOT IN THE BLIND THIS YEAR I MADE SOME CHANGES IN THE DECOY PLACEMENT AND SO FAR SO GOOD,JUST UNDER 3000 DECOYS TOTAL AND A NEW LOOK ON THE BLIND COVERS THAT IS WORKING WELL ,AS MOST OF THE SHARP EYED SPECKS WE ARE KILLING ARE FEET OUT,BACK FLAPPING,AND NECKS UP FOR EASY HEAD SHOTS......ALSO HAD A COUPLE OF VERY GOOD LOW PICKS AT LDC,SO I HAD TO GET UP EARLY,PACK DECOYS,SET UP THE TRIANGLE OF DEATH,IN OUR HONEY HOLETHERE ,FOR A COUPLE OF GOOD MALLARD SHOOTS,[17 THE 1ST TIME,11 THE SECOND] SO YES THE SAME OLD STUFF I DO EVERY YEAR THIS TIME OF YEAR,EXCEPT NOW I CAN DO IT EVERDAY,[NOW THAT IM RETIRED] ALSO COLUSA,BUTTE, AND GLENN COUNTY LADIES ARE A LONELY BUNCH, AS THEN THINK IM THE BEST THING TO COME ALONG IN A LONG TIME....GO FIGURE YOUR FRIEND ...DUCKSPY....

P.S. PHOTOS OF THE BLIND TO FOLLOW
DUCKSPY
hunter

Postby elsinoreracer » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:03 am

The duckspy is alive! I really figured since you are all retired and stuff you would sitting in your barcalounger feet up, turkey leg in hand (well something in your hand) and a couple of Colusa counties finest wenches holing up with you. Now you're telling me you are actually doing some shooting and working on the duck blind. I'm sure the duckgod would have something to say about your setup as you pretty much don't have a clue when it comes to decoy setup, blind setup, calling, hunting, :beer: retrieval (when you're lucky enough to hit something other than a cormorant). You probably miss all the yelling from the duckgod about keeping your head down and do you have any cover over the top of the blind? I will stay in touch just to keep you in line with your outrageous stories. I can make you or break your pristine image here spy as you might remember I am one of the chosen few who actually know the true stories out in your blind. Looking forward to a few more tales of wisdom and conquered Colusa women. Maybe even a tale or two about some Butte City bar exploits. By the way I went out jump shooting over here for the first time and shot 5 greenheads and a honker. Scared the living crap out of some fly fisherman doing it. Fun stuff. Take care, talk to you soon. elsinoreracer Mammoth Lakes, Ca. :beer:
elsinoreracer
hunter

Postby elsinoreracer » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:19 am

Hi spy! :welcome:
elsinoreracer
hunter

Postby Filson » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:07 pm

The word is out that he is trying to corrupt my son. I spend good money trying to educate my son at the local university and Mr. spy man takes him hunting and bar hopping. I think I'll have to send my son more grocery money, so he will not be tempted to cut class. Please my spy man keep your hunting to yourself or maybe invite me over to take my son's place. I prefer the later choice. :biggrin:
I love animals! They're Delicious!
Filson
hunter

Postby DUCKSPY » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:19 pm

AHH GRASSHOPPER.....YOU HAVE RAISED YOUR SON WELL,HE WAS WAITING BY HIMSELF HOPEING FOR A DUCKSPY TO SHOW UP WITHOUT A FULL BLIND,SO HE COULD TELL ME THAT HIS DAD GAVE HIM SHELLS INSTEAD OF FOOD MONEY,AND TOLD HIM TO GET HIS OWN FOOD,[PLUS THE FACT HE WAS TIRED OF WATCHING THE SHOW FROM YOUR BLIND]..SO HE SAID HE WOULD BE THE DOG AND GET ALL THE BIRDS ,SO I DIDNT HAVE TO PUT ON WADERS[YOU MUST OF PLAYED THIS ONE ON HIM BEFORE] SO I GAVE HIM A GUIDED HUNT,AS HE HAD TO BE AT CLASS BY 10AM,SO WE ONLY HAD TWO HOURS TO PLAY....HE STARTED OFF SLOW AT BIRDS OUT AT 35 TO 40 YARDS,[AND WANTED TO SHOOT 50 ,60 YARD SHOTS,BUT I HAD TO REMIND HIM HE WASNT IN YOUR BLIND]SO I TOLD HIM TO CALM DOWN ,AND TIGHEN UP...I DIDNT SHOOT,BUT DID THE CALLING,AND THE UPS,OUT OF THE BLIND BY 815AM 2 BULLS,2 TEAL 3WIEGON,AND A SPECK,BIKED HIM BACK TO THE TRUCK,AND SENT HIM ON HIS WAY WITH 10LBS OF BRAIN FOOD.........BY THE WAY IT WAS JUST GETTING GOOD,AS THE FOG WAS DROPPING AND THE BIRDS WERE VORTEXING THE BLIND,PUT ON MY WADERS,WENT BACK TO THE BLIND,I WAS ON FIRE TODAY,7 SHOTS ,7 DUCKS, 2 BULLS,2GREENHEADS,3 WIEGON,AND A SPECK[2 WIEGON WITH 1 SHOT]BEING REAL PICKEYAND DONE BY 1120 AM.....THE VORTEX NEVER STOPPED TODAY,I MUST OF LOOKED AT OVER 10000 PINTAILS TODAY.......THE GREAT THING ABOUT IT,ME AND YOUR SON WERE THE ONLY HUNTERS OUT THERE TODAY......YOUR SON RAN OUT OF SHELLS,U CHEEP S.O.B..SO I FED HIM A FEW..DUCKSPY.....
DUCKSPY
hunter

Postby duckdoa » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:07 pm

Jeez, wish I had that kind of luck!
No one took me out in before school to blast some ducks!
Nice of you to take a kid hunting. Next time maybe have breakfast waiting?
Good job on the sharp shooting. I think that's due to good Karma and not having anyone else to throw your shots off.
That Filson dude needs to keep his priorities straight and keep the kid in ammo, not pencils and paper! He can steal that from his friends... Keep us posted on the bar flies next time you old fart, I mean Master of Duck Disaster!
duckdoa
hunter

Postby duckdoa » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:15 am

Glock grasslands hunter sounds a little confused... Please elaborate or you will be dubbed a troll hunter. Maybe you are upset because the grasslands has been shooting poorly lately. It's never too late to come over to the dark side....rice hunters love company.
duckdoa
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:56 am

Glock dont start that in this thread please :thumbsup:
OGblackcloud
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to California Duck Hunting