DUCK CLUB RICE HUNTERS ONLY

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, PinTeal, finsnfeathershunter, duckman2000

Re: DUCK CLUB RICE HUNTERS ONLY

Postby DUCKSPY » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:55 pm

DEAR MR. POPPER
ITS ALLWAYS NICE TO HEAR THAT SOMEONE LIKES TO HEAR FROM ME.......ANY WAY HAVE BEEN IN NORTH EAST CORNER OF MONTANA HUNTING SEEN OCT.15TH....YOU NAME IT IVE HUNTED IT....DUCKS OPENED SEPT.27....PHEASENTS OCT.12.....DEER OCT.26......HAVE HARVESTED LIMITS OF DUCKS AT MEDICENCE LAKE NWR ,INCLUDING A SWAN AND A COUPLE OF SAND HILL CRANES.....YESTERDAY SHOT A NICE 7X5 MULE DEER BUCK, AND TODAY A BIG DRY DOE.........

MY SON IS IN CHARGE OF PUTTING OUT THE DEKES AND COVERS AS THE RICE FIELD IS READY A LITTLE EARLY THIS YEAR...SO WE ARE HOPEING FOR 6000TO 8000 DECOYS....WITH WATER GOING IN AS SOON ASI GET HOME.........ITS GOING TO BE A GOOD YEAR I HOPE ,BUT IT WILL BE THE FIRST YEAR IT WILL NOT BE STOMPED IN 5 YEARS.......

............................AS ALLWAYS......YOUR FRIED......DUCKSPY.........
DUCKSPY
hunter

Postby renatboost » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:06 pm

What's a pile of 6-8000 decoys look like?
renatboost
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:53 pm

renatboost wrote:What's a pile of 6-8000 decoys look like?

You haven't seen the barn?
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Number of birds- who cares.
Vegetarian is an old Indian word for " I don't hunt so good"
Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:58 pm

DUCKSPY wrote:DEAR MR. POPPER
ITS ALLWAYS NICE TO HEAR THAT SOMEONE LIKES TO HEAR FROM ME.......ANY WAY HAVE BEEN IN NORTH EAST CORNER OF MONTANA HUNTING SEEN OCT.15TH....YOU NAME IT IVE HUNTED IT....DUCKS OPENED SEPT.27....PHEASENTS OCT.12.....DEER OCT.26......HAVE HARVESTED LIMITS OF DUCKS AT MEDICENCE LAKE NWR ,INCLUDING A SWAN AND A COUPLE OF SAND HILL CRANES.....YESTERDAY SHOT A NICE 7X5 MULE DEER BUCK, AND TODAY A BIG DRY DOE.........

MY SON IS IN CHARGE OF PUTTING OUT THE DEKES AND COVERS AS THE RICE FIELD IS READY A LITTLE EARLY THIS YEAR...SO WE ARE HOPEING FOR 6000TO 8000 DECOYS....WITH WATER GOING IN AS SOON ASI GET HOME.........ITS GOING TO BE A GOOD YEAR I HOPE ,BUT IT WILL BE THE FIRST YEAR IT WILL NOT BE STOMPED IN 5 YEARS.......

............................AS ALLWAYS......YOUR FRIED......DUCKSPY.........

Duckspy, can I still come up this year? My lady really wants to try a rice field and she cant hunt the CVWA. Let me know. By the way, I hunted the Madison in Montana opening day and did real well. Let me know how you do. I will be back in Bozeman on the 21st
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby duckdoa » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:27 pm

Well, I run into a man/kid today in Colusa at the store and ask him how hunting was since he was a walking waterfowl advertisement and he said he wasn't hunting but his Dad was and I asked him how the duck hunting was?
He answers back that his Dad was not hunting ducks but bucks out of state and showed me a pix of an OG with a 5X7 mulie. I said coolio and went on my way. Coincidence? I think not...
The sky is falling, the sky is falling! Oops that's just ducks and geese...
duckdoa
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:28 pm

duckdoa wrote:Well, I run into a man/kid today in Colusa at the store and ask him how hunting was since he was a walking waterfowl advertisement and he said he wasn't hunting but his Dad was and I asked him how the duck hunting was?
He answers back that his Dad was not hunting ducks but bucks out of state and showed me a pix of an OG with a 5X7 mulie. I said coolio and went on my way. Coincidence? I think not...

:huh:
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:25 am

He`s referring to DUCKSPY`s son showing him a picture of his dads buck
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby DUCKSPY » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:53 pm

HELLO GENTLEMEN..........................
TOMORROW IM GOING DUCKHUNTING FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS YEAR IN CALI.......................
dads bucks.jpg

THIS IS WHY YOU GO OUT OF STATE DEER HUNTING ..................................
ON THE LEFT MY 7x5 AND ON THE RIGHT MY BROTHERS 4x3 FROM MONTANA BOTH OVER 175LBS OF HUNGING MEAT

YOUR FRIEND ......................DUCKSPY.................
DUCKSPY
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:09 pm

DUCKSPY wrote:HELLO GENTLEMEN..........................
TOMORROW IM GOING DUCKHUNTING FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS YEAR IN CALI.......................
dads bucks.jpg

THIS IS WHY YOU GO OUT OF STATE DEER HUNTING ..................................
ON THE LEFT MY 7x5 AND ON THE RIGHT MY BROTHERS 4x3 FROM MONTANA BOTH OVER 175LBS OF HUNGING MEAT

YOUR FRIEND ......................DUCKSPY.................

Well done :clapping: I get to hunt a private ranch outside of Bozeman this year for a whitetail buck!
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby renatboost » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:24 pm

Sgtstadanko707 wrote:

No, when do we get to see the barn! That's got to be some pile!
renatboost
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:46 pm

Never look at a man's pile :lol3:
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:03 am

renatboost wrote:
Sgtstadanko707 wrote:

No, when do we get to see the barn! That's got to be some pile!

Try around 20k i belive duckspy said he had in there.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Number of birds- who cares.
Vegetarian is an old Indian word for " I don't hunt so good"
Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:28 am

DUCKSPY, CONGRATS TO THE BOTH OF YOU ! COUPLE OF NICE BUCKS :thumbsup:
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby DUCKSPY » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:13 pm

HOWDY FELLOW DUCKHUNTERS.....JUST THOUGHT ID DROP A LINE OR TWO ABOUT HUNTING ON NORTH VALLEY REFUGE,AS ALL YOU REFUGE GUYS CALL THEM....I ONLY GET UP EARLY ,TO DO THE REFUGE THING,IF ME OR MY BUDDIES GET A TOP FIVE PULL,.
LAST YEAR ,SILVER TICKET,BLUEBIRD DAY,19 GOOD DUCKS,[NO SPOONS,OR LITTLE DIVERS]ONLY TIME I WENT LAST YEAR ,WITH TWO BUDDIES.
TODAY GOLDEN TICKET,[SAME TWO BUDDIES ONLY AS DONT LIKE FOUR IN A PIT EVER,EVEN MY BLIND]12WIEGON,3 E-GADS,4 BULLS,2 GREENHEADS[ONE BANDED]AND 4 SPECKS,LAST TWO DUCKS HIT THE WATER AT 140PM,WITH NO WALK OF SHAME,TO GET EXTRA SHELLS>>>>>>WE SHOT REAL GOOD TODAY.........BUT BLUEBIRD WEATHER AND BIRDS WORKING TO THE CALL MAKE IT REAL EASY..........JUST SO ALL YOU GUYS KNOW WE KNOW ALL THE XXXXXXXS AT ALL THE NVR REFUGES ,AND HAVE FOR GOING ON 40 YEARS.................DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR SURROUNDING,AND YOU WILL HAVE YOUR OWN TRIANGLE OF DEATH,TO HUNT AT EVERY REFUGE.............

YOUR FRIEND...............DUCKSPY..................
DUCKSPY
hunter

Postby elsinoreracer » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:13 pm

triangle of death? something new for you? sounds like a butte city bar reference (in regards to the women who hang out there) i guess that is a north valley refuge. don't even need decoys or a call. glad to see you and you brother got some animals. been out once this year haven't taken a shot. but i have been doin some scouting. no real snow yet but i am sure it's coming soon. give me a call sometime, always up for your newest adventures. take care :beer:
elsinoreracer
hunter

Postby DUCKSPY » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:05 pm

FELLOW RICE HUNTERS......ITS TIME FOR MY 2CENTS WORTH...I READ EVERYTHING ON THIS FORUM,BUT DONT SAY MUCH,BECAUSE WHAT I READ,ALOT OF THE TIME,HURTS MY HEAD.......ESPECIALLY ABOUT THE DOWN FALL OF RICE FIELD HUNTING. THEY'RE IS A FEW ON THIS SITE THAT KNOW WHAT THIER TALKING ABOUT LIKE BUTTA BOOM, CAUSE HES BEEN THERE DONE THAT. ALOT OF THESE OTHER RICE FIELD CRITICS DONT HAVE A CLUE AND JUST WANT TO WINE BECAUSE ITS NOT THE WAY IT USE TO BE. YOU HAVE TO ADAPT ALL THE TIME IF YOU WANT TO BE SUCESSFUL. IF YOU PUT OUT THE SPREAD YOU USED 20 YEARS AGO TODAY YOU ARE MISSING THE BOAT. FLYWAYS CHANGE, CLOSE ZONES CHANGE, YOU HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR SURROUNDINGS AND SET YOUR BLIND ACCORDINGLY.... THIS YEAR HAS BEEN THE WORST YEAR FOR DUCK AND GOOSE HUNTING IN PROBABLY THE LAST 30 YEARS. IN MY BLIND I HAVE KILLED 1/3RD OF THE BIRDS THAT I USUALLY DO AT THIS POINT IN THE SEASON..... BUT THATS STILL TWICE AS MUCH AS MOST PEOPLE KILL IN WHOLE SEASON. THE BIRDS JUST DONT MOVE IN THE DAYTIME HOURS, THEY PARTY ALL NIGHT AND SLEEP ALL DAY..... GRANTED I HAVE 3,500 DECOYS IN A 200 ACRE FIELD TO MYSELF.... BUT IM WITHIN A SHORT BIKE RIDE OF MOST OF THE BLINDS IN THE AREA THAT GET ALOT OF GREIF ON THIS SIGHT. ITS ALL ABOUT THE WORK THAT YOU PUT INTO THE BLIND.... QUESTION, DO YOU GUYS CUT YOUR WHOLE CHECK CLEAN?, THATS ALOT OF WORK, MOST PEOPLE DONT DO IT, BUT IT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE. DUCKS AND GEESE DONT LIKE HAIRY CHECKS. DO YOU HAVE COVER ON TOP OF THE BLIND WHEN BIRDS FLY OVER? GRANTED MOST GUYS DONT SEE AS MANY DUCKS AS I DO BUT THEY WORK INTO MY BLIND BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE A CLOSE ZONE.... YOU HAVE TO STAY WITH IT, IF THE MORNING HUNT IS NOT GOOD, LEAVE BY 0900 COME BACK AT 1300. COME BACK AND HUNT TILL THE END OF SHOOTING TIME. MOST PEOPLE GIVE UP AND START WHINING....

RICE IS NOT DEAD AS SOME OF YOU HAVE SAID.... YOU CAN HUNT 7 DAYS A WEEK IN RICE YOU JUST HAVE TO WORK AT IT AND HAVE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE. DONT THINK YOU KNOW IT ALL, ASK QUESTIONS OF HUNTERS WHO ARE MORE SUCESSFUL THEN YOU.

ANYWAY ENOUGH OF THAT RANT.... FOR ALL YOU NEW PEOPLE THAT HAVENT READ MY STUFF. READ ALL OF THIS POST AND YOU WILL SEE, WHAT I DO AND HOW I DO IT. NOT THAT ITS RIGHT BUT IT WORKS FOR ME.....

IT LOOKS LIKE I MIGHT HAVE A COUPLE OF SPOTS IN MY BLIND, DUE TO BAD HEALTH AND A WORK TRANSFER FOR THE 2014-2015 SEASON.... IM LETTING IT BE KNOWN NOW SO I CAN TAKE YOU OUT HUNTING THIS YEAR TO SEE IF YOUR A GOOD FIT, AND IF YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE HUNTING IN MY BLIND WITH ME. PLEASE PM WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO BE CONSIDERED....

1. FIRST NAME
2. AGE
3. HOMETOWN
4. OCCUPATION (RETIRED, STUDENT, ETC.)
5. DO YOU HAVE A HUNTING DOG?
6. DO YOU HAVE A ATV TO GET OUT TO THE BLIND FROM THE PARKING LOT?
7. A LITTLE INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF ON WHY YOU WOULD MAKE A GOOD BLIND PARTNER.
8. ANY OTHER PERTINENT INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF.

IF I FEEL LIKE YOU WOULD MAKE A GOOD BLIND PARTNER I WILL CONTACT YOU BACK AND SET UP A HUNT FOR YOU TO SEE THE BLIND AND SEE IF YOU ARE INTERSETED IN THE BLIND FOR THE 2014-2015 SEASON.

.........................................YOUR FRIEND.................... DUCKSPY.................................

P.S. THE BLIND COST IS $3,000.00 PER HOLE, ITS A FOUR MAN BLIND
DUCKSPY
hunter

Postby yellowhound » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:49 pm

Sent you a pm
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our Country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin..-"
Samuel Adams, 1776
yellowhound
hunter

Postby Bootlipkiller » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:34 pm

What up SPY?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
join the Coot Crusaders!!!
Bootlipkiller
hunter

Postby DUCKSPY » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:44 pm

MR.LIPKILLER,ITS ALWAYS NICE TO READ YOUR POSTS,AS YOU ARE A NO NONSECENTS HUNTER THAT GETS IT,AND KNOWS WHAT HE DOING IN A RICE FIELD,FROM THE POSTS AND PHOTOS I SEE FROM YOU.....

TODAY WAS A VERY GOOD DAY TO HUNT,AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL YOU NVR HUNTERS,THAT DECIDED TO EAT,DRINK,AND BE MERRY LAST NIGHT AND DIDNT SHOW UP THIS MORNING,WITH YOUR RESSIES IN HAND TO HUNT....
YOU...SCREWED....UP.....MY TOP 15 RESSIE TURNED INTO A TOP 5 PICK....3 LIMITS OF GOOD DUCKS[16 WIEGON,AND 5 BULLS]
LAST WIEGON HIT THE POND AT 238 PM.....1 SHELL LEFT OUT OF OUR 75.......LOTS OF BIRDS AROUND FOR EVERYONE AROUND US......SPOONS BY THE BOAT LOAD,BUT LOTS OF WIEGON TOO,......BIRDS CAME TO THE CALL ALL DAY &WE SHOT GOOD WITH NO WIND OR CLOUD COVER........ANYWAY BACK TO MY RICE BLIND TOMORROW AFTERNOON AS THATS LIMITS OF BULLS MOST DAYS FROM 1230 TO 1430.....SOME OF YOU RICE BLIND HUNTERS THAT DONT SEE ANY BIRDS IN THE MORNING,SHOULD SLEEP IN AND GIVE IT A TRY...........I GOT BIRDS TO PICK.....SO AS ALWAYS YOUR FRIEND........DUCKSPY...........
DUCKSPY
hunter

Postby friedcoot » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:12 am

DUCKSPY wrote:RICE IS NOT DEAD DONT THINK YOU KNOW IT ALL

$3,000.00 PER HOLE, ITS A FOUR MAN BLIND

That's a pricey 'learning opportunity" .
friedcoot
hunter

Postby Mallards Only » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:48 am

And who said good rice blind opportunities don't open up? I can't imagine the waiting list for this one. What a tool!
Mallards Only
hunter

Postby duckdoa » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:43 pm

I've figured out where Duckspy hunts and his blind is within good binocular view of mine. I have watched birds leaving the refuge or going back to the refuge act like there is a homing beacon in his field. Why the birds do this I don't know but I always hope there is no one hunting at that blind because it is the X when it comes to that area. If no one is there the birds sometimes filter over to our side of the tracks. Pricing seems fair to me as he gets 5 times as many ducks working his blind as we do for not even double the price. The math works out ok in my book. I would dare anyone to call him a name to his face, I don't recall him being a tool to anyone on this site. Green belongs on mallards , not someone's shade of envy.
The sky is falling, the sky is falling! Oops that's just ducks and geese...
duckdoa
hunter

Postby Bootlipkiller » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:25 pm

DUCKSPY wrote:MR.LIPKILLER,ITS ALWAYS NICE TO READ YOUR POSTS,AS YOU ARE A NO NONSECENTS HUNTER THAT GETS IT,AND KNOWS WHAT HE DOING IN A RICE FIELD,FROM THE POSTS AND PHOTOS I SEE FROM YOU.....

TODAY WAS A VERY GOOD DAY TO HUNT,AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL YOU NVR HUNTERS,THAT DECIDED TO EAT,DRINK,AND BE MERRY LAST NIGHT AND DIDNT SHOW UP THIS MORNING,WITH YOUR RESSIES IN HAND TO HUNT....
YOU...SCREWED....UP.....MY TOP 15 RESSIE TURNED INTO A TOP 5 PICK....3 LIMITS OF GOOD DUCKS[16 WIEGON,AND 5 BULLS]
LAST WIEGON HIT THE POND AT 238 PM.....1 SHELL LEFT OUT OF OUR 75.......LOTS OF BIRDS AROUND FOR EVERYONE AROUND US......SPOONS BY THE BOAT LOAD,BUT LOTS OF WIEGON TOO,......BIRDS CAME TO THE CALL ALL DAY &WE SHOT GOOD WITH NO WIND OR CLOUD COVER........ANYWAY BACK TO MY RICE BLIND TOMORROW AFTERNOON AS THATS LIMITS OF BULLS MOST DAYS FROM 1230 TO 1430.....SOME OF YOU RICE BLIND HUNTERS THAT DONT SEE ANY BIRDS IN THE MORNING,SHOULD SLEEP IN AND GIVE IT A TRY...........I GOT BIRDS TO PICK.....SO AS ALWAYS YOUR FRIEND........DUCKSPY...........

Thanks SPY and I'm glad your season is going well, that last piece of advise you gave is absolutely spot on. Unfortunately my other blind partners have figured out the midday flight as well. So much for sipping a little crown royal in solitude. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
join the Coot Crusaders!!!
Bootlipkiller
hunter

Postby DUCKSPY » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:13 pm

OH $HIT I KNEW I SHOULD OF CHECKED THIS SITE THIS MORNING,BEFORE I WENT HUNTING.........I SCREWED UP BIG TIME!!!!....

GOT TO MY PARKING LOT THIS MORNING ,FOUND OUT WERE THE ONLY BLIND HUNTING,GOT OUT TO UNLOAD BIKE,AND COULDNT HEAR MY PARTNER ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE TRUCK,BECAUSE OF ALL THE BIRDSPARTYING DOWN IN THE FIELDS IN FRONT OF MY BLIND FIELD.......[NOW MOST RICE FIELD BRAIN SURGENS,START UP THEIR BIKES,LIGHTS BLASTING,TALK LOUD,AND YELL AT THEIR DOGS,SLAM DOORS,AND GO ROARING OF TO THIER BLINDS....SOUND LIKE SOMETHING WE HAVE ALL SEEN BEFORE,AND YOU GET TO YOUR BLIND ,SLAM THE LIDS,SET UP MR. ROBO,AND YELL AT YOUR DOG ONE MORE TIME TO GET OVER HERE,AND WONDER WHY ALL THE BIRDS HAVE LEFT TO GO ,TO THERE CLOSED ZONES,THEN STARE INTO THE BIRDLESS SKYS FOR A COUPLE HOURS,,CALL IT ADAY,AND CALL YOUR BUDDYS AND BITCH ABOUT HOW BAD DUCK HUNTING IS .........]

IVE BEEN TOLD,[BY MANY ON THIS SITE] THAT I GIVE OUT TOO MUCH INFO,TO HUNTERS THAT HAVENT BEEN THERE ,DONE THAT.
.....SCREW IT.....THIS IS WHAT I DID TODAY,[RIGHT OR WRONG IT WORKS FOR ME,MAYBE FOR YOU SOMEWERE DOWN THE LINE]
ALWAYS SHUT OFF YOUR HEADLIGHTS ON YOUR TRUCK,BEFORE YOU POINT THEM OUT INTO THE RICEFIELDS,SHUT ENGINE OFF RIGHT AWAY,ROLL DOWN YOUR WINDOWS,AND LISTEN,[THIS COULD MAKE OR BREAK YOUR DAY] ....AT THIS POINT ME AND MY BUDDY MADE A PLAN,UNLOADED BIKE IN THE DARK,WITHOUT STARTING IT,LOADED UP GEAR AND GUNS,[DOG ON LEASH] PUSHED BIKE ABOUT 100 YARDS TO SIDE ROAD,LOADED US AND DOG ON BIKE ,STARTED BIKE,AND WITH NO LIGHTS DROVE ALL THE WAY AROUND ABUNCH OF FIELDS TO GET TO OUR BLIND FROM THE SOUTH,[INSTEAD OF THE NORTH,AS NOT TO JUMP ALL THE BIRDS THAT WERE STILL PARTYING NORTH OF US]GOT TO THE END OF OUR CHECK,DID THE 1/2 MILE WALK TO THE BLIND,WITH THE DOG ON LEASH,VERY QUIETLY ,TOOK OFF THE LIDS AND SLIPPED INTO THE BLIND 15 MIN. BEFORE SHOOTING ,LOADED GUNS AND WAITED.....WITH NO BUDDY HUNTING OUR CLUB TODAY,THE BIRDS DIDNT LEAVE THE FIELDS,TO ARE NORTH,HEADED SOUTH TO THE CLOSE ZONES TILL SHOOTING TIME.....IT WAS 20 MINS. OF FURY...JUST AFTER SHOOTING TIME I DROP A GREENHEAD WITH ONE SHOT.....[THAT DID IT,ABOUT 10000 DUCKS JUMP AND HEAD SOUTH FOR THE NEXT 15 MINS] NEXT MY BUDDY DOUBLES ON BULLS,JUST AS THE DOGS GIVING ME MY MALLARD,AS THE DOG HEADS OUT FOR THE BULLS,I ASK BUDDY TO GET READY,HE SAYS TELL ME WHEN,I SAY NOW,WE TAKE OUT 4 MALLARDS[2 DRAKES AND 2 HENS] FROM A BIG FLOCK....WE BOTH JUMP OUT OF THE THE BLIND TO HELP THE DOG,I GET TWO IN MY HAND WITH BACK TO THE BLIND,PARTHER YELLS OVER YOU NOW,DIDNT EVEN TURN AROUND WITH TWO MALLARD NECKS IN MY HAND,HAND ON FORESTOCK,I SCOTH DOUBLE ON BULLS.....BY THE TIME WE ROUNDED UP ALL THE BIRDS,THE FLITE WAS OVER.....WE HUNTED TILL 11AM WITH 2 CHANES ON SPECKS,WE GOT 1 OF THE 2 SINGLES..........5 MALLARDS.4BULLS,AND 1 SPECK.........

I SEE THAT WERE NOT TO SHOOT ANY MORE MALLARDS,TO SAVE THEM,FOR FUTURE GENERRATIONS,ILL START TOMORROW.....

.......SORRY.......AS ALLWAYS.......YOUR FRIEND.....DUCKSPY...............................................
DUCKSPY
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:18 am

Cool story SPY I was right there with you :thumbsup:
OGblackcloud
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to California Duck Hunting