South Texas Marsh Hunt

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

South Texas Marsh Hunt

Postby BaysideTexasDuckHunter » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:31 pm

I have to offer a very nice South Texas duck hunt near Bayside, Texas in return for a duck hunt anywhere in the U.S.. We don't shoot the birds until they are in the decoys instead of shooting them 70 yds high and pass-shooting... not our style. I am willing to travel around the country to meet up with the right duck hunters. If we can't get anything together this season we could work something out for the 2011-2012 season. Let me know what you have. I'm not in it to make money or anything else, just a good duck hunt!
Sky-bustin' is not duck huntin'! Don't shoot until you see the whites of their eyes. Take your trash home.
BaysideTexasDuckHunter
Newb

Re: South Texas Marsh Hunt

Postby phutch30 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:59 pm

What kind of birds do you get on a regular basis?
....its like taking x-lax when you have a bad cough. It wont clear up your lungs, but it sure stops you from coughing
phutch30
hunter

Postby joshmdln » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:39 pm

I could take you for some all the woodies you could stand plus we take different bids here and there, close to Myrtle Beach S.C
Just pm me if interested for next season.
joshmdln
hunter

Postby easttexas2006 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:56 pm

BaysideTexasDuckHunter wrote:I have to offer a very nice South Texas duck hunt near Bayside, Texas in return for a duck hunt anywhere in the U.S.. We don't shoot the birds until they are in the decoys instead of shooting them 70 yds high and pass-shooting... not our style. I am willing to travel around the country to meet up with the right duck hunters. If we can't get anything together this season we could work something out for the 2011-2012 season. Let me know what you have. I'm not in it to make money or anything else, just a good duck hunt!

could get you all the woodies you want here in east texas
easttexas2006
hunter

Postby high tide » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:29 pm

Are you still up for a swap? If so what kind of birds do you normally take?

Thanks
high tide
hunter

Postby Btreybig » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:45 am

Not my post, but have hunted the bayside area for 14 years. It is very tidal area. Lots and lots of birds. Ive shot everything from BW/GW Teal, Pintail, Scaup (Greater and Lesser), Ring Neck, Redhead, Gadwall, Wigeon, Ruddy, Buffelhead, Cavasback, and even shot a few Snows late in the season. You can expect a very mixed bag when the water is high. Had a hunt last year with 2 people we shot 10 different species. Good Luck to the original poster.
Btreybig
Newb

Postby jwpike » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:57 am

I can offer Missouri Giant Canadian Geese and Mallards. Tons of birds just buy a ticket to Kansas City for 2012.
jwpike
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum