Baby Mojo

Topics on New York hunting on the Delaware river to discuss, Delaware duck hunting, tactics and more.

Moderator: Daffy Ducking

Baby Mojo

Postby DuckingDan » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:59 pm

Anyone see any differance in the baby mojo beside a cheaper price compared to the standard. I have looked at them in the store and don't see much of a differance. I cannot not see paying the price for one when I can 2 for that price. :beer:
DuckingDan
Newb

Re: Baby Mojo

Postby deducker » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:38 pm

do the deal for the baby mojo's. besides two is always better than one.
deducker
hunter

Postby mpollinger » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:12 pm

My first mojo was a baby. I have killed ducks with it. The only problem I see with it is the wings on windy days. I guess because of the size of the motor, it can not beat the wind... I am speaking of the 20mph type stuff. I have recently bought a full size one when Cabelas had them on sale. I now hunt over 2 of them which just works fine.

Mick
mpollinger
hunter

Postby DuckingDan » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:39 pm

Thanks for the feed back. I will be getting the 2 Baby Mojo's. Good luck on the last segment. :yes:
DuckingDan
Newb

Postby zeeman » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:18 pm

i have a edge expadition baby drake for the last 5 years and it works just fine thares no diffrence then in a mojo no problem on windy days andi paid only $39.99 right now i think its around $69.99 half thee price of a mojo :thumbsup:
zeeman
hunter

Return to Delaware Duck Hunting