Vermont Taxidermist

Waterfowl topics at their best, post here and read others views on Vermont duck hunting

Moderator: yellodog1

Vermont Taxidermist

Postby woodduck14 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:50 pm

Are any of you guys familiar with Ron,from Bears,Bucks, and Ducks? I believe he is in Tinmouth, I'm thinking about bringing him a mallard.Any reviews?
Don't tread on me.
woodduck14
hunter

Re: Vermont Taxidermist

Postby ronvt » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:43 am

Dob't know about him. I have had 3 ducks from Mountain Deer Tax. and they are OK but I will try someone different on the next mount.
ronvt
hunter

Postby pete/pmr » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:25 pm

Have heard of him and have yet too see anything he has done yet,so I do not know,and really do not trust people with those kind of things,he messes it up,it is gone forever,trophy's are just that,stick with who you know,I run with Grn Mnt Taxidermy,he does alot of nice work,and he likes to do ducks,(birds) ,more than anything else! Good guy and reasonable prices! Hard to get ahold of,but his number is 802-345-4669,Rick ,it will more than likely go to voice mail,but leave a name and number,let him know what you have and he will get back too you!

He has done alot of birds for me, but unfortunately I lost them in a house fire in June,but I am working on rebuilding the duck collection! :wink:

If you want to see his work,go to ***** in Rutland,on the wall in the lodge are his mounts!
Last edited by pete/pmr on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
2013 Season Totals

Canada Geese 105
Mallards 43
Woodies 31
Teal 16
widgeon 8
Blacks 11
Goldeneyes 25 "Take-em"
Buffleheads 4
Bluebills 1
snows 27
Band Count 5
pete/pmr
hunter

Postby woodduck14 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:18 pm

thanks for the info pete, ill def check those mounts out next time im in rutland. sorry to hear about the fire, im sure itll be fun to rebuild the collection though.
Don't tread on me.
woodduck14
hunter

Return to Vermont Duck Hunting