LEFT BEHIND

Discuss Alabama duck hunting and more.

Moderator: David

LEFT BEHIND

Postby Gvillebassman » Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:11 pm

this is my first year duck hunting. i had a friend at work who told me that if i bought my license and ammo he would take and show me what its all about. So i got to the place where we were supposed to meet, the back of a creek near some land where i deer hunt. I got there a little bit early so i would have time to walk back to the meeting area. when i got there the creek was loaded with ducks and when I walked near they all busted and was intent on getting somewhere else fast but i managed to get two of them. i figured i would pick them up when he got there with the boat, only he never showed. luckily for me there were two guys in the next creek up who stopped and helped me. I called him when i got home and his girlfriend said he was out hunting with her brother. So if anyone hunts on lake guntersville let me know and i will help with expenses in exchange for a real duck hunt.
just here to have a good time!!!!
Gvillebassman
Newb

Re: LEFT BEHIND

Postby whislinwings » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:20 pm

I hunt Guntersville regularly. Be glad to have you join us sometime. Putting the blind on the boat tomorrow so I'm not sure if we'll hunt this weekend or not. Definitely going next week.
whislinwings
hunter

Return to Alabama Duck Hunting