i need a guide next week

Fresh and salt water fishing

Moderators: Dogman, MossyGO!, Kiskadinna, WSUWESTON, Montanafowler

i need a guide next week

Postby kyle916 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:59 am

i'm thinking of taking my father and son fishing next week or two. i need a good pro guide to get some salmon. are the salmon still biting? let me know if u know someone good thanks!
NRA Life Member
CWA Member
DU Member
kyle916
hunter

Re: i need a guide next week

Postby GroundSwatter » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:38 am

What state are you trying to get a fishing trip in? I might suggest posting this in the State Forums as they will be more familiar with the local fishing scene.
It's a fact that 70 percent of the people who purchase heavier tackle do so with the categorical I just lost a huge snook! Einstein Hairdo.The other 30 percent have either Tarpon Fever or are sporting a hand cramped into a claw from a deepwater grouper.
GroundSwatter
hunter

Postby kyle916 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:55 am

oh yeah. i'm in sacramento california.
NRA Life Member
CWA Member
DU Member
kyle916
hunter

Postby GroundSwatter » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:40 pm

I would cruise down to the state forums, at the bottom of the forum home page, and ask the guys from Cali. They might know a bit more about Salmon than a guy from Texas living in GTMO :thumbsup:
It's a fact that 70 percent of the people who purchase heavier tackle do so with the categorical I just lost a huge snook! Einstein Hairdo.The other 30 percent have either Tarpon Fever or are sporting a hand cramped into a claw from a deepwater grouper.
GroundSwatter
hunter

Postby Suncutter » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:06 am

If your looking to fish the rivers for them I think your to late. If you are wanting to fish rivers steelhead should be in right now on your side of the country.
870 wrote::welcome: to the site NYducks55
Around here you'd get a warmer answer by asking to have sex with our daughters. :
Suncutter
hunter

Return to Fishing