Duck Hunting Forum banner

Any ducks in ms???

4K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  CutEmMS 
#1 ·
Me and a few friends are thinking about headed to sledge this weekend. Any ducks in northwest ms? Don't want to drive out there if there are not any ducks. Any feedback would be appreciated. I would help any hunters out if they were headed my way.

#12 ·
Duck hole farms. It was a joke. Was promised water didn't get water. Didn't even have enough water to put decoys out at one hole.

#13 ·
heard good and bad about them but im pretty sure theyve got pumps now and alot more organized, i actually got a farm right beside them and im here 2 tell u we dont have n e problems killin ducks, but like u said its hard 2 kill ducks w/no water but we dont have that prob. have u checked out big als place down the road? im pretty sure his holes start at 6gs. but its well worth it

#14 ·
Yeah he had wells at both of our holes and he didn't pump but once at both spots. When you don't have any rain that don't work..I would stay away from them. Gets your money up front and then doesn't do what he said he was gonna do. Be careful dealing with these guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.