Duck Hunting Forum banner

Any Military in or near central Texas?? Lets Duck hunt.

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Texas heat 
#1 ·
Hello,

First of all I wanted to thank you for your service. Second I wanted to extend an offer out there. There is not too much time left in the duck season, however I have the next three weeks free. I have a boat, all the gear, dog, and spots to go. I would be glad to take some of you out this season if you want to go. All you would need would be your gun and license. Let me know if you would like to go on a hunt as a very minor thank you for all you have done for us and our country.

J.P.

#2 ·
Hi, I'm a soldier out of Ft Hood who would love to take you up on your offer if it still stands. I found this thread while searching for somewhere to duck hunt central Texas.

I have been in the army for 5 years, getting out in a couple months due to some medical issues.

I am a big deer hunter and dove hunter, have never duck hunted though and am really wanting to get into it.

#4 ·
Had an awesome time even with the Game Warden peeing in our cheerios ha ha.

TXduckHTR is an awesome guy and I definately appreciate the hospitality! Cant wait to do some more hunting with you and your brother. Let me know if you want to get down on some Turkeys in the springtime.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.