OKC Fishing (Ponds on West side of Kilpatrick TP)

Fresh and salt water fishing

Moderators: Dogman, Montanafowler, MossyGO!, Kiskadinna, WSUWESTON

OKC Fishing (Ponds on West side of Kilpatrick TP)

Postby Odevalech » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:31 am

Good morning guys.

Quick question; I have noticed from time to time, several people fishing on a grouping of pond located WEST of the Kilpatrick Turnpike just south of NW 23rd. I would like to know if anyone knows if these are private/private and how the fishing it. I am thinking private just because I only see a few different people there throughout the spring/summer/fall season, however, never hurts to ask. If they are private, can anyone tell me whom I should talk to? I would like to take my family fishing and find the public areas to be a little crowded for my tastes.

Also, with regard to Stinchcomb Wildlife Refuge; I would like to know if they still hold drawing for waterfowl. The last info I came across was back in 2007 and I am unsure if it is still accurate. Speaking of it, how is the off season fishing? (That is if it's allowed)

Thanks for the help guys and hope to see a few of you out there sometime. PM me if you are looking for a fishing buddy, I am always up for a bad day of fishing over a good day of anything else...lol.
Odevalech
Newb

Re: OKC Fishing (Ponds on West side of Kilpatrick TP)

Postby Bill Herian » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:42 am

:welcome: to DHC

This is a huge forum with members from around the world. You might have better luck scrolling down to your state forum and asking a question like this there.

Also, including your location by your username makes it easier for everyone to know what and where you are talking about.

Good luck and keep posting up, lots of stuff to learn on here :thumbsup:
Bill Herian
hunter

Re: OKC Fishing (Ponds on West side of Kilpatrick TP)

Postby Papachessie » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:11 am

Where the he!! is the Kilpatrick Turnpike? :huh: It sounds Irish, is it in Ireland?
Jarbo03 wrote:Those two are nothing but life support systems for vaginas
Papachessie
hunter

Return to Fishing