Marathon vs Hatchie Bottom Covers

Discussion about Trucks, Cars, Motorcycles, & Trailers.

Moderators: fowl_wishes, whisperin' duck, KCDuckMaster, ajmorell

Marathon vs Hatchie Bottom Covers

Postby California Sprig » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:39 pm

I am getting seat covers for the front and rear seats of my truck. I usually hual my labs in the back seat so i want something tough that their claws won't destroy quickly. I have narrowed my choices down to Marathon and Hatchie Bottoms. I kind of lean toward the Marathon superhides but I have heard that the Hatchie Bottoms neoprene are great covers too. I'd appeaciate any comments based on your experience with them specifically regarding - Fit, Quality, Wear and Fade.
Hunting, fishing, Labrador Retrievers and at the end of the day a glass of Forty Creek Barrel Select Canadian Whisky - Life is sweet
California Sprig
hunter

Re: Marathon vs Hatchie Bottom Covers

Postby justinduckman7 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:13 am

i have hatchie bottom seat covers in my 03 f150 supercrew and they are awesome i got a deal on my front cover its a semi custom one the only diffrence was the custom one covered the arm rest/counsel in the front. as far a durability they are great mine are three yrs old and the drive seat is just alittle faded other than that they hold up well. I do concrete construction for work so i get in on them dirty and covered in oil and what ever and they take tne abuse well. And yes they are 100% water tight if put on right.i put them on in the parking lot of the hunting store bought them at and just so happened my wife spilled a bottle of water on the seat dry as could be just wipe the water off and good to go. I also wear ny chest waders on the when its raining and you just want to get home they seem to dry really fast. hope my input helps
(IF IT FLIES IT DIES AND IF IT SITS THEIR IT STILL DIES ) Let's go shoot their faces off
justinduckman7
hunter

Postby hovey » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:26 pm

I have the hatchie bottoms and really wish i would have bought the marathons. They seem to be built a lot tougher. I broke one of the seat covers before i even had time to put my butt in it. My covers have had a few seams already pull out. Thank God my grandma can sew good. The hatchie bottoms are not even 100% waterproof, but the marathons are. I would go with the marathons if you are going to be putting the labs in the back.
hovey
hunter

Postby klee7013 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:58 pm

i got universal one on back i got for a gift the ducks unlimited one

And just ordered marathon seat covers for the front said it was gonna take up to 8 weeks ooo i cant wait
klee7013
hunter

Postby Montanafowler » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:35 am

i too have the hatchies and love em, though i can't get one on the back seat of my dodge without unbolting the seat.
Booney3721 wrote:Try being a dishwasher/Grill cook/ellectrition/garbage disposer and your owner/boss is a fat greek woman who cals you names as Retard, stupid, idiot, molocah, f*** face and tard, and tells you that you was the inspiration for abortion and birth control.
Montanafowler
Forum Moderator

Return to Vehicle forum