Anyone have a place for rent????

Share your insight with others in the North Dakota duck hunting forum in the heart of the Prairie Pothole Region.

Moderator: Chris_Hustad

Anyone have a place for rent????

Postby gtmgooser » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:39 pm

Hey guys. I'm planning a trip to beautiful ND the first or second week of October and was wondering if anyone had a place for rent either of those 2 weeks. 2 guys, 1 vehicle and 1 trailer.... no dog. Not looking for anything fancy, just something safe, dry and warm. Looking for anything East of Bismarck... north-east, south-east works too. We will be driving from Michigan. Please drop me a line (PM) or reply to this post. Perhaps we can share a hunt or two and but at a minimum a meal and beer.

Thanks guys.... George
gtmgooser
hunter

Re: Anyone have a place for rent????

Postby rddckhtr » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:08 pm

I have a house in Kulm ND for rent. Great duck hunting in heart of PPR with lots of WMA's. :welcome:
rddckhtr
hunter

Postby gtmgooser » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:26 pm

Looks great. I'm going to call my hunting partner and see what he thinks.. Thanks for the quick reply. I'll be calling you soon.

George
gtmgooser
hunter

Postby bjhunter » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:25 am

Hi, We have a hunting lodge 3 miles north of Zeeland for rent. It is very clean, fully furnished and a cleaning station for your birds. I can email you pictures or call 701-423-5400. Thanks
bjhunter
hunter

Return to North Dakota Duck Hunting