Duck Hunting Forum banner

Basin Calls White Devil

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  halfscoop 
#1 ·
Was wondering if anyone has any experience with this call? I hear great things about the other calls by basin, just wanted to see if anyone has any input on this one thanks!

#4 ·
quiksilvern7, we live in the same general area so here is my take on your question. Basin is from Oregon and attends lots of our Ca shows which gives you a great chance to see and talk to him. You can also buy a call at one of these shows. I own a Basin Aleutian and white devil and enjoy both. I like the fact that you get a CD with his calls which is a must for me because I am not very good at sequences. You will learn two basic hand positions along with two basic sounds. He will also go into sequences which of course is harder to produce, at least for me. The basics is what we need as hunters. I would say buy it, then buy some Sillosocks from Chris. If you are not completely satisfied with either purchase, I'll buy them from you. Wayne

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.