Water fowling Military in Virginia

For those with military experience to hang out.

Moderators: badandy970, MIKE J., k9horseluvr, duck slayR

Re: Water fowling Military in Virginia

Postby goosesmacker » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:04 pm

I can attest to Tailfeathers & LewDog. Tailfeathers has access to swans in a field. LewDog has some good locations and blinds on the shores of the Chesapeake Bay in Mathews. I have hunted with both of these fellows, they are genuine and ethical. No Hype, No BS, No Chest-thumping and No Egos period.

I am glad to see they are willing to provide an opportunity for those who are in the military. Take them up on their offers.

GS :shades:
goosesmacker
hunter

Postby VaTailfeathers » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:52 am

We're all those good things and then some........, but I'm just a little better than Lew. :hi:
VaTailfeathers
hunter

Postby lovetheduck » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:24 pm

hey guys i really appreciate you supporting all of my brothers and sisters in the military with me. i need some help though i really want just a nice little spot to hunt and acutally get something. i drag my deeks in and out of areas all the time and have to report back to the wife with no ducks. any help would be great. I'm at norfolk.
lovetheduck
hunter

Postby BigTom » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:12 am

Hi y'all,
I know this thread is a little old, but is anyone willing to show a newbie waterfowler in the hampton area the ropes. This season will be my first attempt at waterfowl, and I'd rather not learn via the school of hard knocks.

Thanks,
Tom
BigTom
Newb

Postby dusty88 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:58 am

I know this is an old thread but is there anyone in the NOVA area that is willing to show a new member to the area the ropes around here? I am not new to the sport but new to the east coast way of hunting.
dusty88
Newb

Previous

Return to Military Forum