Ohio PF's Build a Wildlife Area program

Post your views here in the Ohio duck hunting forum. From lay out boat hunting on Lake Erie to the fields and rivers of OH.

Moderators: Ohio Wildfowler, jsa, cartervj, andrew_kirby

Ohio PF's Build a Wildlife Area program

Postby vtcupped'n'locked » Wed May 18, 2011 5:02 pm

For those interested in helping Pheasants Forever purchase land for use as public hunting areas, check out the Ohio Build a Wildlife Area program. Currently there is a texting campaign where you can donate $10 to the Ohio program. These funds will than be used in Ohio for land acquisition projects. To donate text "PF BAWAOH" to 27722 or check outhttp://www.pheasantsforever.org/page/1/PressReleaseViewer.jsp?pressReleaseId=116801 for more information on the program. Also Ohio Pheasants Forever is on Facebook, check out the page.
vtcupped'n'locked
hunter

Re: Ohio PF's Build a Wildlife Area program

Postby vtcupped'n'locked » Tue May 31, 2011 7:59 pm

No interest or comments? This is a program that can help create new public hunting areas in Ohio and all dollars raised will be spent in Ohio.
vtcupped'n'locked
hunter

Postby HNTFSH » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:28 pm

Is this CP?

I'll give my honest input as a supporter of PF. Having recently started to receive spam via Text on my personal and work Blackberry's (I don't subscribe to any applications or services that would target this) I am reluctant to add Text interaction for anybody. I frankly stare at a BB enough.

I'd rather make a donation than be added to a phone text list or campaign.

Cheers and good luck.
Cabela's Worlds FARCEMOST Outfitter
HNTFSH
Mr. Plond

Postby vtcupped'n'locked » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:53 pm

This is CP who is this? I understand that fully and thanks for the feedback. The BAWA program is going to be very high on the future agenda so just looking for new ways to raise support and try to tap into a new crowd. Thanks for the input.
vtcupped'n'locked
hunter

Return to Ohio Duck Hunting