New to area

If you are looking for the best duck hunting in Colorado, this is the place.

Moderator: dukhnter7

New to area

Postby hi2uall » Mon May 23, 2011 2:32 pm

hi im new to the the area(greeley) and hopefully going to be here for awhile, if any1 else is new to the area or new to hunting just send me a message or email me at john.kinsella@southeasttech.edu

if any1 is willing to take me along on a hunt and teach me the ropes that would be perfect! Ive hunted geese in South Dakota and plan on hunting pheasants back home as well but wanna try duck hunting out. If someone is willing to teach me i have family that own a couple thousand acres in Winner SD and Near highmore SD, both GREAT upland hunting areas...

Im trying to get started into wood carving my own decoys, unfornatley thats all i can afford to really do with my wife being being in clinicals and me watching are newborn baby.
hi2uall
hunter

Re: New to area

Postby canbakchaser » Tue May 31, 2011 6:58 pm

Pm me we'll set up some hunts this fall.
Special Thanks to Autumn Wings Decoys for donating the 2011-2012 Central Flyway Rambler.
canbakchaser
hunter

Postby a66876687 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:05 pm

My son just moved to Fort Collins last week and loves to hunt. I am reaching out to you in case you end up with an opportunity to lease land or a blind somewhere and need an investment partner. My son is 19 and will be out there for about 6 months working in a restaurant we are considering bringing down to our home in South Carolina.
Regards
Joe
a66876687
Newb

Postby quiksilvern7 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:09 pm

Been pretty rough out here doing the same thing, the locals havent been too kind to the newbies in town, where is your wife doing her clinicalsand what for? What program is she in?I am here doing mine for laboratory science here in denver/aurora. Maybe we can meet up for a hunt sometime, two heads are better than one. Good luck!
quiksilvern7
hunter

Return to Colorado Duck Hunting