I want to be the Hawaii State Moderator.

From Hawaiian hunting packages to discussing available hunting opportunities in Hawaii.

I want to be the Hawaii State Moderator.

Postby CLUTCHfan » Tue May 31, 2011 9:26 am

I think with how little responsibility it would be and lack of traffic, I could do it, and feel like I'm contributing to the forum, when it really won't take much time or energy. Slacktivism at it's best.
TNAL45 wrote:I like my beer like I like my violence....Domestic.
User avatar
CLUTCHfan
Former DHC Ball Buster
 
Posts: 4437
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:50 pm
Location: Behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore.


Re: I want to be the Hawaii State Moderator.

Postby huntall6 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:03 pm

hey Clutch, when did you become the former DHC ball buster?? :huh:
steve-o wrote:Fight like a kid and you will never lose.


vincentpa wrote: My hairdresser is gay.
User avatar
huntall6
State Moderator
 
Posts: 4577
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:42 am
Location: Central IL

Re: I want to be the Hawaii State Moderator.

Postby Montanafowler » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:14 pm

huntall6 wrote:hey Clutch, when did you become the former DHC ball buster?? :huh:


a few months ago
Booney3721 wrote:Try being a dishwasher/Grill cook/ellectrition/garbage disposer and your owner/boss is a fat greek woman who cals you names as Retard, stupid, idiot, molocah, f*** face and tard, and tells you that you was the inspiration for abortion and birth control.
User avatar
Montanafowler
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 6650
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:54 pm
Location: Livingston, Montana

Re: I want to be the Hawaii State Moderator.

Postby Papachessie » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:49 pm

Who overthrew him? Or is he on probation? :lol3:
Jarbo03 wrote:Those two are nothing but life support systems for vaginas
User avatar
Papachessie
hunter
 
Posts: 4258
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:05 pm
Location: Northern Indiana NOT Notre Dame

Re: I want to be the Hawaii State Moderator.

Postby CLUTCHfan » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:07 pm

I was going to see if I could pass the title on like a torch.
TNAL45 wrote:I like my beer like I like my violence....Domestic.
User avatar
CLUTCHfan
Former DHC Ball Buster
 
Posts: 4437
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:50 pm
Location: Behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore.

Re: I want to be the Hawaii State Moderator.

Postby Papachessie » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:11 pm

Are we going to have a contest to see who deserves it? That could get pretty interesting. Might produce a few moderator warnings and/or suspensions. :hammer:
Jarbo03 wrote:Those two are nothing but life support systems for vaginas
User avatar
Papachessie
hunter
 
Posts: 4258
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:05 pm
Location: Northern Indiana NOT Notre Dame

Re: I want to be the Hawaii State Moderator.

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:33 pm

If you get suspended then you fail. you have to be subtle about it. :lol3:
pgquackstacker wrote:Maybe you guys can hunt together and touch barrels.

Redbeard wrote: I simply side step the charging dog and swiftly deliver a judo chop to the back of the neck, temporarily disabling the dog. I then apply a rear naked choke until the dog falls asleep.
User avatar
3legged_lab
hunter
 
Posts: 6350
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:12 pm
Location: klamath falls, OR Great Pacific Flyway

Re: I want to be the Hawaii State Moderator.

Postby huntall6 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:46 pm

after reading his dog forum rant, i am going to formally cast my vote for WTN10. :hammer:
steve-o wrote:Fight like a kid and you will never lose.


vincentpa wrote: My hairdresser is gay.
User avatar
huntall6
State Moderator
 
Posts: 4577
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:42 am
Location: Central IL

Re: I want to be the Hawaii State Moderator.

Postby CLUTCHfan » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:16 pm

Haven't read it. Going to search it now.
TNAL45 wrote:I like my beer like I like my violence....Domestic.
User avatar
CLUTCHfan
Former DHC Ball Buster
 
Posts: 4437
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:50 pm
Location: Behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore.

Re: I want to be the Hawaii State Moderator.

Postby Montanafowler » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:23 pm

Papachessie wrote:Who overthrew him? Or is he on probation? :lol3:


believe it or not, don requested it i think, just because clutch hadn't been active in a very long time. he wanted to see it get passed on to an active member.
Booney3721 wrote:Try being a dishwasher/Grill cook/ellectrition/garbage disposer and your owner/boss is a fat greek woman who cals you names as Retard, stupid, idiot, molocah, f*** face and tard, and tells you that you was the inspiration for abortion and birth control.
User avatar
Montanafowler
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 6650
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:54 pm
Location: Livingston, Montana

Re: I want to be the Hawaii State Moderator.

Postby CLUTCHfan » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:39 pm

I actually requested it several months ago. Might have been six months or a year.
TNAL45 wrote:I like my beer like I like my violence....Domestic.
User avatar
CLUTCHfan
Former DHC Ball Buster
 
Posts: 4437
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:50 pm
Location: Behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore.

Re: I want to be the Hawaii State Moderator.

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:44 pm

huntall6 wrote:after reading his dog forum rant, i am going to formally cast my vote for WTN10. :hammer:

what thread was that in anyways...that was classic!! :yes:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 54576
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: I want to be the Hawaii State Moderator.

Postby ncbufflehead » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:19 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
huntall6 wrote:after reading his dog forum rant, i am going to formally cast my vote for WTN10. :hammer:

what thread was that in anyways...that was classic!! :yes:
did it get deleted :huh: i can't find it but i know i posted in it. i think jensen started it asking about decoys his dog had chewed up. same thread that Don Taylor announced that he new more about everything than anyone
User avatar
ncbufflehead
hunter
 
Posts: 3172
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:30 pm

Re: I want to be the Hawaii State Moderator.

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:25 pm

ncbufflehead wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
huntall6 wrote:after reading his dog forum rant, i am going to formally cast my vote for WTN10. :hammer:

what thread was that in anyways...that was classic!! :yes:
did it get deleted :huh: i can't find it but i know i posted in it. i think jensen started it asking about decoys his dog had chewed up. same thread that Don Taylor announced that he new more about everything than anyone

yea..it got pulled... :sad:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 54576
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

I want to be the Hawaii State Moderator.

Postby DanJeffandJack » Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:11 pm

Yah, that was unfortunate. It certainly was the best post in my opinion since being here. I wish it would have been saved.
vincentpa wrote:The southern boys get it all. It's not right.
User avatar
DanJeffandJack
hunter
 
Posts: 9406
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:44 pm
Location: On the Scooter!!

Re: I want to be the Hawaii State Moderator.

Postby ncbufflehead » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:05 pm

jensenja wrote:Yah, that was unfortunate. It certainly was the best post in my opinion since being here. I wish it would have been saved.

it's all your fault. :scooter:
User avatar
ncbufflehead
hunter
 
Posts: 3172
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:30 pm


Return to Hawaii Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest