Canada Duck & Goose Hunt

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

Canada Duck & Goose Hunt

Postby 7mallards » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:51 am

Were still looking for guys who want to hunt ducks and geese in October in Saskatoon. Great dates the 12th thru the 19th. Everything is included in the price your own room, bird cleaning, stamps, license, food, trout fishing poles and bait supplied on the property and great hospitality. We go through a licensed outfitter and lost one member of our group this year thus the opening. All hunting is done in dry fields with the blinds and decoys provided.

Let me know if you want to join us. Last year 154 mallards and 72 honkers in 7 hunts....

PM me if you are interested and want to go. A deposit is required and paid directly to the outfitter.
7mallards
Account Suspended for Personal Attacks

Re: Canada Duck & Goose Hunt

Postby 1diverdown » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:28 am

what wee the details on pricing again? I live in Ontario, Canada, and could meet you guys' in saskatewan. which outfitter again? is there enough room for my buddy?
''Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things.''
Winston Churchill
1diverdown
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting