For discussions about the spiritual things in ones life.
Moderators: gracenjohn, La. Hunter, Preacher1011
Cephous who is a Mod here at DHC, well his wife is in the hospital, so those of you so willing, maybe keep them in your prayers for a the best outcome.
The Deputy riding shotgun
- Posts: 3673
- Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:52 pm
- Location: lurking around the corner keeping an eye out for trouble makers
Thanks for posting this up here, Admin2! I'm keeping them in my thoughts and prayers!
In God we trust, all others must show ID.
- Posts: 969
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:57 pm
- Location: Georgia
- Posts: 677
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:09 pm
- Location: Bell, FL
Will be praying please keep us updated.
Jesus replied, "I am the bread of life. No one who comes to me will ever be hungry again. Those who believe in me will never thirst. John 6:35
- Posts: 243
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:39 pm
- Location: Tulsa, OK
Thanks for letting us know. Keep us up to date.
Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
- Forum & State Moderator
- Posts: 1892
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:12 pm
- Location: Aiken County, SC
Any day in the outdoor's is better than at work
- Posts: 672
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:42 am
- Location: Ruthven Iowa
Count me in on that.
[b][size=14]REAL Trucks don't got Spark Plugs
"Hold the Shotguns.... Its hard to stear like this!"
- Posts: 4202
- Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:12 pm
- Location: Chugiak, Alaska
will lift them up!
if i could make a scented candle, i'd make call it... gunpowder in the sunrise! or wet dog, swamp mud and gun smoke!
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:26 am
Prays are sent their way.
Build memories, take a kid out doors and teach them about nature by interacting with it, hunting and fishing.
Learn from the past, don't dwell on it.
- Posts: 2751
- Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:02 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Return to Faith-Spirituality
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests