Woman Duck Hunters??

A place for women who love the outdoors to meet and discuss things important from her prespective.

Moderators: NorCal Cazadora, LadyK, Outdoor Gal

Re: Woman Duck Hunters??

Postby TomKat » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:07 am

LadyK wrote:Thanks for your opinion TK.....that no one asked for.

I think it's pretty obvious that we as females understand why we arent always welcome in the blind. But it's also obvious as to why that being in the blind is also just as enjoyable for a woman as a man. I'm sure if we could locate more female hunters in our areas we wouldn't be hunting with men anyways. :tongue:

I grew up with 3 brothers...there's not much you could come up with that I haven't heard. If you are graced with the presence of a lady in the blind, carry on as usual. Shes probably already used to it. :thumbsup:

Thats the thing about a forum...anyone can spout off on any opinion they want, asked for or not. Thats what makes it a forum :fingerhead:

Even if you were the dirtiest foul mouthed truck stop whore, I wouldn't feel comfortable around you, or any woman, in the blind.
It doesn't matter what you have heard around your brothers; that is not a silver bullet that makes it all better.

Enjoy your time with your lady friends in the blind. Remember, I never said you shouldn't go duck hunting.

I work with women, live with a woman, go to church with women. Go to family holidays with woman etc. Hunting is something I like to do with other men.
TomKat
Dorothy

Postby LadyK » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:52 am

TomKat wrote:
LadyK wrote:Thanks for your opinion TK.....that no one asked for.

I think it's pretty obvious that we as females understand why we arent always welcome in the blind. But it's also obvious as to why that being in the blind is also just as enjoyable for a woman as a man. I'm sure if we could locate more female hunters in our areas we wouldn't be hunting with men anyways. :tongue:

I grew up with 3 brothers...there's not much you could come up with that I haven't heard. If you are graced with the presence of a lady in the blind, carry on as usual. Shes probably already used to it. :thumbsup:

Thats the thing about a forum...anyone can spout off on any opinion they want, asked for or not. Thats what makes it a forum :fingerhead:

Even if you were the dirtiest foul mouthed truck stop whore, I wouldn't feel comfortable around you, or any woman, in the blind.
It doesn't matter what you have heard around your brothers; that is not a silver bullet that makes it all better.

Enjoy your time with your lady friends in the blind. Remember, I never said you shouldn't go duck hunting.

I work with women, live with a woman, go to church with women. Go to family holidays with woman etc. Hunting is something I like to do with other men.

You've already stated you don't want to hunt with women, just men (saving the obvious response for later). Why are you then hanging out in the women's duck hunting forum? :huh:
If you are just here to be a negative nancy, I'm sure we would all appreciate you moving on from this thread that was started to find other female hunters. Unless of course you know of female hunters...which you most likely don't given your stance on the issue.
"Indeed, this seems actually to be a psychological and sociological law: the power of some needs the folly of others." -Bonhoeffer
LadyK
Forum Moderator

Postby oregonhunter » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:42 pm

I am new to duck hunting. I started about a year ago finding gear to wear. Talking to other duck hunters. Ive been excited thinking that this year I will finally get myself out there and do some duck shooting. Well, I have not. I have spent my time on the road looking for a place to hunt. Anyway, Im not going to get discouraged.
If there any other ladies that would like to take a newbie along Id love to go! make new friends!

Im in Portland Oregon.. and yes I am a female!
oregonhunter
hunter

Previous

Return to Outdoors Women Forum