Chocolate Lab needs a home

Waterfowl topics at their best, post here and read others views on Vermont duck hunting

Moderator: yellodog1

Chocolate Lab needs a home

Postby duckin-A » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:03 am

I recently rehomed a Yellow Lab and now need a great active home for our chocolate.......6 yrs old excellent condition, loves exercise, swimming, and loves to retrieve. Not waterfowl trained but show signs of potential for possibly a good duck dog!!!
he is smart and is trainable if you have the time and skills! Free to the right home. preferably where there is another dog and he is just not left home all day. Dogs are people too!!!!
" I spent all my money on Liquor & Women,
and the rest I just wasted"!!!
duckin-A
hunter

Re: Chocolate Lab needs a home

Postby TomKat » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:49 am

duckin-A wrote:I recently rehomed a Yellow Lab and now need a great active home for our chocolate.......6 yrs old excellent condition, loves exercise, swimming, and loves to retrieve. Not waterfowl trained but show signs of potential for possibly a good duck dog!!!
he is smart and is trainable if you have the time and skills! Free to the right home. preferably where there is another dog and he is just not left home all day. Dogs are people too!!!!

Dogs are NOT people. Dogs are dogs.

Mine is "just not left home all day" and she is 100% happy. She lives at home, alone. What did you mean by that? I have spent a lot of time with my dog, playing with her, training her, and hunting with her. If dogs are people too!!!! why do you want to get rid of your un wanted child?

In fact, mine IS trained for waterfowl hunting. I doubt if you are going to get any takers here for a 6 year old un-trained pet. People here want hunting dogs, and 6 is starting to get towards the later part of their prime hunting years.
TomKat
Dorothy

Postby duckin-A » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:50 am

Chocolate has gone to a great home.........
" I spent all my money on Liquor & Women,
and the rest I just wasted"!!!
duckin-A
hunter

Postby TomKat » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:20 am

Glad to hear it. I am sure he will be a wonderful pet.
TomKat
Dorothy

Return to Vermont Duck Hunting