hunting partners

Waterfowl topics at their best, post here and read others views on Vermont duck hunting

Moderator: yellodog1

hunting partners

Postby nyrc2 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:56 pm

I recently moved to Vermont (Charlotte) and would love to get involved in duck and goose hunting, something I've always wanted to do but never had the opportunity. I have been doing a fair amount of reading including some of the great posts on this forum so I'm getting an OK sense about what's involved but was looking for some hunting partners to take this to the next level. I'd be equally happy with experienced hunters or stumbling along with like minded newbs who would be interested in learning along with me and sharing gear. I know that good spots are hard to come by here in the great but very small state of Vermont so combining efforts with someone would be great and hunting is much more fun when you're not doing it alone. I don't have any experience but am happy to work and scout hard, share equipment, share permit applications, etc. I have a canoe and a yellow lab who I may finish training in time for the season and will work to acquire some of the other gear before the season starts.

Looking forward to the season.

Chris
nyrc2
Newb

Return to Vermont Duck Hunting