Duck Hunting Forum banner

Ashley area rental house

4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  labman63 
#1 ·
I'm looking for a rental house somewhere down around Ashley from November 5-12. I know its late in the game but wasn't sure if I would be able to make the trip this year and still not a 100% but a couple of the guys are definitely going. Hope to make it, as this would be my 11th year coming out from NC. We have been renting a house in Minnewauken for the past 6 years or so. Since its almost underwater and unrentable we decided this year would be a good time to get a change of scenery from the DL crowds. Any suggestions you guys might have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Brad

#4 ·
Whats wrong with an underwater house Brad? Don't you have waders lol I'm renting a house mid oct and it might be available in nov. You don't even have to take decoys or a trailer,there is one already there with decoys you can use for a small fee.It's a little north and west of Ashley. Give me a call Brad and I'll give you the info.
919-928-4147
Dave

#5 ·
Found one, so it looks as if my 11th year will be happening afterall :grooving: Dave, I may give you a shout to see how you guys did. And Chris, there will be 3 of us if you happen to have room to shoot some snows, appreciate it.

Brad

#6 ·
No problem Brad, I'll let you know how we did when I get back. This will be a new area for us. The last 3 yrs it was awesome but got a great deal on a house with decoy trailer and layout blinds already there so we don't have to haul a trailer this yr. Should save us plenty on gas.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.