DHC mobile format??

If you have any DHC SITE, FORUMS, or LOGGING IN issues or general computer problems, please post them here.

DHC mobile format??

Postby FMFdevildoc » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:30 am

Question for the MODS / Site admin / tech types:

Will there be a mobile / smart phone version of DHC in the future? I think it would be an excella!m ent medium for this site. If the question has already been asked or if there's already a thread, my apologies - as I am on DHC with my android phone currently.

It may just be the model of android platform I have, as my 3G Network is strong at home. My residential internet is junk and I have to resort to this platform periodically.

Any thoughts / comments on DHC mobile or how I can get DHC to run smoother on the DROID? (Ive got Verizon DROID x)
Why? One inquires why? Because, AMERICA !!
FMFdevildoc
hunter

DHC mobile format??

Postby La. Hunter » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:13 am

I don't know whether there will ever be a mobile platform for DHC, but the Tapatalk app is what a lot of users are currently using. For the most part, I have been very pleased with it. The only problems that I have with it is that it is slow to load pages when someone uses many smilies in a thread (smiley wars) and the moderator functions are limited. Overall it's a great app for the 3 or 4 dollars it costs.
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Return to Duckhuntingchat.com Site Issues Forum