Duck Hunting Forum banner

Turkey

941 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Captain16 
#1 ·
Buddy and I went for a quick goose hunt this morning just north of his house. Didn't see any geese, but we scared the hell out of a hen turkey and his dog went chasing after it. Can I say that i kinda wish the dog would've caught the turkey? Anyway just got me that much more revved up for Spring Turkey even thought I got a couple months to go. How bout this damn cold now that duck season is over. Saw more ducks today than I have all season!!!

#4 ·
I've seen a few turkeys out around, but not as many as I usually seem to see. Big_Country no geese to be found huh? I haven't been out that way for a couple weeks now, and well, I am at work today so I am done with all the waterfowl for the season. I am ready to go out and get my first turkey with you this year! :salude:

#5 ·
Oh no Captain...lot's of geese to be found, just not to be found where we were :toofunny:

We saw some huge flocks movin, but no where close to where we were. Be ready when April rolls around I'll show you what Turkey Hunting is all about.

Tom

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.