Anyone around Eaton OH?

Post your views here in the Ohio duck hunting forum. From lay out boat hunting on Lake Erie to the fields and rivers of OH.

Moderators: Ohio Wildfowler, andrew_kirby, jsa, cartervj

Anyone around Eaton OH?

Postby Jones co Ducker » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:15 am

Hey Im from NC and I am visiting my mother this winter and It is nothing short of a dream for me to hunt in OH. I have no idea what to do where to go etc.. If you live near there and have any tips please pm me Thank you very much!
WTN10 wrote:Why do you assume I'm a genius? Have you ever considered that I'm average and that you're retarded?

jehler wrote: Beginning of the season cyber scouters, whiney teenage drama queens and zombie trolls take their toll.
Jones co Ducker
hunter

Re: Anyone around Eaton OH?

Postby HNTFSH » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:02 pm

Jones co Ducker wrote:Hey Im from NC and I am visiting my mother this winter and It is nothing short of a dream for me to hunt in OH.

Really??? :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
Cabela's Worlds FARCEMOST Outfitter
HNTFSH
Mr. Plond

Postby jsa » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:52 pm

Come on HNTFSH, haven't you ever woken up from a dream really disappointed?
jsa
State Moderator

Postby HNTFSH » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:52 pm

jsa wrote:Come on HNTFSH, haven't you ever woken up from a dream really disappointed?

Maybe he's talking about deer hunting. :lol3:
HNTFSH
Mr. Plond

Postby Jones co Ducker » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:23 pm

Well no actually I dont hunt deer at all :fingerpt: Just thought maybe id get a chance to hunt out of state since i visit there every year
WTN10 wrote:Why do you assume I'm a genius? Have you ever considered that I'm average and that you're retarded?

jehler wrote: Beginning of the season cyber scouters, whiney teenage drama queens and zombie trolls take their toll.
Jones co Ducker
hunter

Postby HNTFSH » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:55 pm

Do you have a dog o a boat? Do you hunt ducks and geese? Do you have a layout blind? What dekes will you have. What time of the 'the winter' will you be up? What have you figured out so far?

Might help to provide a little more info, eh?
HNTFSH
Mr. Plond

Postby Jones co Ducker » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:06 pm

I have a dog and a 16' flat bottom boat and loads of puddle dekes and will probably go up there late dec. early jan. sorry about the lack of communication Im still learning

Jones co Ducker
hunter

Postby Jones co Ducker » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:12 pm

Oh yeah and also I guess Id be going after ducks all I shoot is woodies around here Ive only killed a few greenheads and hooded mergansers so really whatever i could scout out

Jones co Ducker
hunter

Postby HNTFSH » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:14 pm

Jones co Ducker wrote:Oh yeah and also I guess Id be going after ducks all I shoot is woodies around here Ive only killed a few greenheads and hooded mergansers so really whatever i could scout out

Duck season ends on December 31st in Eaton.
HNTFSH
Mr. Plond

Return to Ohio Duck Hunting