FNG

Chat about Arizona duck hunting and share useful tips for duck hunting in Arizona.

Moderator: LaRedneck

FNG

Postby LaRedneck » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:07 pm

Well southern Arizona has taken in another redneck. Just moved down from Alaska...damn military kicked me out lol but down in Tucson trying to get settled in. If anyone needs a hunting buddy let me know. I've got a damn good meat dog and plenty of decoys and calls. Would like to find a good place to take my girlfriend out as she wants to get out and hunt with me. OH if anyone plans on dove hunting let me know. I'd LOVE to get up with ya as I haven't dove hunted in years and miss it. crap any hunting for that matter, trigger finger is getting itchy.
THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

YOU GOT A PERMIT TO ASK STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THAT (TRACE ADKINS)

NRA
DU
NAHC
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

Re: FNG

Postby blindbound86 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:24 pm

Howdy Laredneck, I actually live up in phoenix but a lot of the places I hunt are about halfway to Tucson. Hit me up if you want to try an get some hunts in.
assateague wrote:Know what tolerance is good for? Making more sissies. It's like sissy fertilizer.
blindbound86
hunter

Postby waterfowljunkie » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:34 pm

I will be PCSing there in a month... I hope to get to do some huntin too when I get there. I have a three year old lab and lots of gear for ducks and maybe some big game huntin. If you would like to get together when I get there and do some huntin then just hit me up!!
waterfowljunkie
hunter

Postby LaRedneck » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:19 pm

I'm down, headed to the game and fish to do some snooping around today. Everyone is really hush hush about where to go which is normal but I can't even get a hint lol. I'm dieing to get out and shoot something, want to find a quail spot to see how my pup will handle this heat. I think he'll be fine for a morning hunt.

NRA
DU
NAHC
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby dvs008 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:46 pm

Airforce vet here and waterfowl hunter + dove, quail. We Hound south of tucson about 30 min, so far every weekend we have limited out especially on widgeon. Email me maybe u can join us sometime. Shaftermoko@gmail.com
dvs008
Newb

Postby LaRedneck » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:54 pm

I would be more than happy to join ya'll! My buddy just sent you an email btw.

Don't think you understand how excited we are, lol

NRA
DU
NAHC
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Arizona Duck Hunting