Duck Hunting Forum banner

Here is a vid for you alaska folk (mainly Stouff)

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  LaRedneck 
#1 ·
#4 ·
OMG..... Choklab........... that is the friggin funniest thing I have seen in a loooooooong time....... BWAAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHA!!! :toofunny:

Ill have to start that collection fund :laughing:

akbrett said:
:toofunny:
It's gonna take a whole lot more than just a few tankers of AXE to help Stouff and the rest of the RedneKs!
Oh, thanks brett, thanks :hammering: , lol
-Stouff

#6 ·
LAredneck said:
Hey if it worked for this ******* it just might work for stouff......maybe..... :salude:
I don't know about that. Stouff is a rare breed all his own. But I guess what chick could resist those pastey white cannons (arms) of his? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :umm:

J/K Stouff..............but you are pretty white!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

#9 ·
I think it's the hammer. Chicks dig guys with power. :laughing: :toofunny: :laughing: :toofunny: :laughing: :yes:

#10 ·
Trois_beaux_canards, i was alluding to what choclab was sayin about stouff in what the chicks are lookin for, i didn't leave myself open, ANYHOW i hope he finds a strong women so she can push that FORD around :toofunny:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.