What grades do you have to make

A place for young hunters to discuss topics of interest.

Moderator: captainkevan

Re: What grades do you have to make

Postby cluckmeister » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:16 pm

lostknife4 wrote:Somewhere along this trail of life we find that we are really interested in a career, I'm 68 a retired Professional Engineer, Union Pipefitter, Mechanical Technologist, Pilot and a bunch of other stuff and I still don't really know what I want to be when I grow up!!!
I had opportunities and made choices, I found out that I couldn't just do well in the subjects I liked and the hell with the rest, I had to do it all or it was all for naught. I applaud your vision of education cluckmeister, it's the effort that matters in the long run.
Lost

Thank You, it sounds as if you have a bit of educational insight as well
If you're there for the limit, you're there for the wrong reason
cluckmeister
State Moderator

Postby Mike657 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:32 pm

C or higher.
Good Luck in the field-Mike.
Mike657
hunter

Postby younghunterboy » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:15 pm

Cant hunt big game till i finish my eagle scout project for Boy scouts and i need B+ and better to go duck hunting
younghunterboy
hunter

Postby lostknife4 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:24 am

younghunterboy wrote:Cant hunt big game till i finish my eagle scout project for Boy scouts and i need B+ and better to go duck hunting

If that's what it takes to get you to apply yourself then so be it, obviously you know you can do it , it's just a means of getting you to realize the gains from "hard" work.
Besides it's worth it....
Lost
"It's not the game but the chase ~ not the trophy but the race !" from my Dad, many years ago.
lostknife4
hunter

Postby bellison4 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:20 am

Straight a's or I can't hunt at all
bellison4
hunter

Postby lostknife4 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:41 pm

bellison4 wrote:Straight a's or I can't hunt at all

I see a problem arising here with this condition. If you for some unknown reason get a B then you may decide it's just not worth the effort and give up hunting altogether and take up something unsavory instead. I say that you should do the very best you can and not be so prescriptive, it's not hard to tell when you are trying hard but life can't always be A's. Good luck and keep working at it.
Lost
"It's not the game but the chase ~ not the trophy but the race !" from my Dad, many years ago.
lostknife4
hunter

Previous

Return to Youth