Military Discounts at G&H DECOYS

For those with military experience to hang out.

Moderators: badandy970, MIKE J., k9horseluvr, duck slayR

Military Discounts at G&H DECOYS

Postby BDC » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:56 pm

MILITARY DISCOUNTS

As a former Marine, our third generation owner and CEO is offering a special discount only to our service men and woman in honor of their service to our country.

Any order of three dozen or more will receive a 10% discount.

Under three dozen, we will still give a 5% discount.

To take advantage of this awesome opportunity, email a copy of your United States Uniformed ID to ghdecoys@SBCGLOBAL.NET . Please include your name, phone number and your complete order.

A customer service representative will call you to finalize.

And, once again, thank you for your service to our country!
BDC
DHC Sponsor

Re: Military Discounts at G&H DECOYS

Postby Cougar125 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:41 am

While I do find it awesome that you are offering discounts for service members, I also feel compelled to let you know that requesting photo copies of ID cards, if successful, is illegal. It has been broadcasted extensively on my base (NAS Lemoore) that ID cards are not to be copied for any reason.

http://uscode.house.gov/download/pls/18C33.txt wrote:Sec. 701. Official badges, identification cards, other insignia

-STATUTE-
Whoever manufactures, sells, or possesses any badge, identification card, or other insignia, of the design prescribed by the head of any department or agency of the United States for use by any officer or employee thereof, or any colorable imitation thereof, or photographs, prints, or in any other manner makes or executes any engraving, photograph, print, or impression in the likeness of any such badge, identification card, or other insignia, or any colorable imitation thereof, except as authorized under regulations made pursuant to law, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

-SOURCE-
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 731; Pub. L. 103-322, title XXXIII, Sec. 330016(1)(E), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2146.)
There are no ducks in the desert!
Cougar125
hunter

Postby pifer » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:21 pm

It is a very kind gesture none the less!!! Any bit of money I can save that will buy me a few extra shells is nice!
pifer
hunter

Postby Paddles Down » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:03 pm

Thanks for the discount but as Cougar has pointed out, it is illegal to photocopy military ID's, or to give out emplids, this has been in effect for the last 3-4 years. Let us know if there may be another way to get the discount.
Paddles Down
Paddles Down
hunter

Return to Military Forum