where'd they all go?

Topics on New York hunting on the Delaware river to discuss, Delaware duck hunting, tactics and more.

Moderator: Daffy Ducking

Re: where'd they all go?

Postby Huntfish12 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:08 pm

well that didnt take long..

sounds like you got yourself a plan. I'll be waitin to see them coot pics!
Theres always someone out there thats better then you. I'm that guy.
Huntfish12
hunter
 
Posts: 1386
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:35 pm
Location: Patiently waiting for the weather....


Re: where'd they all go?

Postby Daffy Ducking » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:25 am

:mad: The Delaware forum has been open for any questions related to hunting this state. There are no DUMB questions asked due to the various experience levels. I am asking POLITELY the individual(s) who are stirring the pot to Please Refrain from placing negative comments. I want any hunter from this state to enjoy this forum and not be afraid to ask questions or for help. Plain and simple....if you have nothing nice to say or helpful assistance Do Not Post!!!

Thank You Gang!!!

Any ?? Please drop me a PM


Chip
Ever lay in bed at nite and hear geese honk and ducks quackin????
User avatar
Daffy Ducking
State Moderator
 
Posts: 501
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:15 pm
Location: DELAWARE

Re: where'd they all go?

Postby deducker » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:52 am

I dig shooting coots.
deducker
hunter
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:13 pm

Re: where'd they all go?

Postby Huntfish12 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:34 pm

Daffy Ducking wrote: :mad: The Delaware forum has been open for any questions related to hunting this state. There are no DUMB questions asked due to the various experience levels. I am asking POLITELY the individual(s) who are stirring the pot to Please Refrain from placing negative comments. I want any hunter from this state to enjoy this forum and not be afraid to ask questions or for help. Plain and simple....if you have nothing nice to say or helpful assistance Do Not Post!!!

Thank You Gang!!!

Any ?? Please drop me a PM


Chip


He started it... :tongue:
Theres always someone out there thats better then you. I'm that guy.
Huntfish12
hunter
 
Posts: 1386
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:35 pm
Location: Patiently waiting for the weather....

Re: where'd they all go?

Postby bubbasblazer » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:41 pm

Anybody get out today with the weather? My body was at work but my mind was in the blind. .
bubbasblazer
hunter
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: milford,de

Re: where'd they all go?

Postby bubbasblazer » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:47 pm

deducker wrote:I dig shooting coots.

I read they are good eating, but I cant bring myself to do it. Have you ever cooked one up? We actually had one try to get friendly with one of our dekes last season, it was the funniest thing I ever saw.
bubbasblazer
hunter
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: milford,de

Re: where'd they all go?

Postby deducker » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:04 am

they make great crab bait.
deducker
hunter
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:13 pm

Re: where'd they all go?

Postby Huntfish12 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:48 pm

Guess that coot shoot didn't go so hot..still waitin to see them pics
Theres always someone out there thats better then you. I'm that guy.
Huntfish12
hunter
 
Posts: 1386
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:35 pm
Location: Patiently waiting for the weather....

Re: where'd they all go?

Postby Daffy Ducking » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:57 pm

Stop Stirring The Pot!

Thank You
Ever lay in bed at nite and hear geese honk and ducks quackin????
User avatar
Daffy Ducking
State Moderator
 
Posts: 501
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:15 pm
Location: DELAWARE

Re: where'd they all go?

Postby duckinfool72 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:44 am

Huntfish12 wrote:Guess that coot shoot didn't go so hot..still waitin to see them pics



nah it didnt go so hot. we didnt decoy any coots just some trash ducks. had to resort to shooting teal pintails and gadwalls. dont ya just hate when that happens. blind 7 in LC was hot baby :yes:
DO SOME DAMAGE
duckinfool72
hunter
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:12 pm
Location: the shadows of Delaware

Re: where'd they all go?

Postby Huntfish12 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:03 am

duckinfool72 wrote:
Huntfish12 wrote:Guess that coot shoot didn't go so hot..still waitin to see them pics



nah it didnt go so hot. we didnt decoy any coots just some trash ducks. had to resort to shooting teal pintails and gadwalls. dont ya just hate when that happens. blind 7 in LC was hot baby :yes:


yea man, deff blows. but atleast ya got some shootin in by the sounds of it. :hammer:
Theres always someone out there thats better then you. I'm that guy.
Huntfish12
hunter
 
Posts: 1386
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:35 pm
Location: Patiently waiting for the weather....

Re: where'd they all go?

Postby EyeHuntFowl » Fri May 25, 2012 8:28 am

Funny, I don't know most of you, but from what I read in this thread - some of you guys could learn a thing or three from that duckinfool72 guy. He's 110% spot-on in regards to LC/TH/PH. If you disagree, you're either relatively new to waterfowl hunting or new to waterfowl hunting in the aforementioned WMAs. FACT.
EyeHuntFowl
hunter
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 12:29 pm

Previous

Return to Delaware Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests