Mud Creek WMA

Discuss Alabama duck hunting and more.

Moderator: David

Re: Mud Creek WMA

Postby carolinagreenhead » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:12 am

jd_odell* wrote:Mud Creek Management Area sure is a big area! I bet there are a couple hundred good spots in Mud for a layout boat!

Oh yea. A while back I saw a post by WhistlingWingsKennels (I think that is the name)...they are out of Union Grove I think? His post flat out states his business name....pretty cool name. Anyway, I looked to see if they are a sponsor of DHC but I couldn't find them anywhere...

Hey SouthernWingsAssaultTeam...that is a cool handle man. Is that like a club or something? YOU a sponsor of DHC? I checked the sponsors for DHC and I didn't see you there either...strange...

Something else is strange too...my posts keep getting deleted. Weird huh?

Equality and Justice. That's what our country is all about!!! :hammer:

I guess I'm just paranoid. Anyway...Have a Great 2011-2012 waterfowl season

Cheer
jd

Yeah imagine that. Keep it up. :hammer:
carolinagreenhead
hunter

Postby Labnerd01 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:15 pm

Hey JD,

I am headed over to your neck of the Woods on Friday 11/4/11 to take the dogs to a Pheasant Hunt Friday in the PM and then a little Duck Preserve shoot in the AM on Saturday. Pre Season Warm up stuff for the dogs, especially the 7 month old pup, first time out for him on a hunt with significant #'s of hunters and birds..

Just wanted to invite your wife to drop in if she wants, not but about 20 minutes from you I think, could use a good Video person so we can post it on Utube. I'll have the Camera but am handling two dogs at the same time and simply don't have that many arms, hands etc for it all.

I think she will love watching Boss and Chief work those Pheasants.

Will be doing a little scouting at Raccoon Creek and elsewhere around Stevenson while in the area and then headed over to Huntsville to watch one of Boss's offspring run in the Super Retriever Series..

:beer:
Going Hunting without a trained retriever is like going on a honeymoon without a bride!
Labnerd01
hunter

Postby SouthernWingsAssaultTeam » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:28 pm

O no not a sponsor its just something i made up we dont really call our group that its just something i thought of when i signed on.
Rodney Hill
Echo championship calls prostaff
Avian X Fieldstaff
SouthernWingsAssaultTeam
hunter

Return to Alabama Duck Hunting