Global Warming Skepticism

A place to discuss major environment issues, from the Gulf oil spill to extreme floods.

Moderators: Indaswamp, Dep6, #1wingnut, Smackaduck

Re: Global Warming Skepticism

Postby Captain Ahab » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:40 pm

A collapsed American economy and the following worldwide chaos is a real threat....global warming is the imagined threat generated with a really unreliable computor model run by a bunch of Al Gore types. The one downside to prosperity is it allows room for fools!
Captain Ahab
hunter

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:01 pm

Captain Ahab wrote:A collapsed American economy and the following worldwide chaos is a real threat....global warming is the imagined threat generated with a really unreliable computor model run by a bunch of Al Gore types. The one downside to prosperity is it allows room for fools!

"It is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting."
-H. L. Mencken

The earth as we speak, is ecologically and biologically screwed. Not only are we using up more resources than we can produce, we are emitting these gases up into the air and this causes small problems like erosion and acid rain, but it is actually causing droughts and higher temperatures. Facts don't cease to be facts just because they are ignored. We, in the younger generation, will see firsthand the problems this planet will face due to overpopulation growth, over use of natural resources, and not being able to understand the laws of nature as they are encountered in the study of the sciences and mathematics. Global climate change is, in fact, a problem that we are dealing with at the moment, but we will see a more serious consequences later on down the road. The "normal" middle-class person does not want to think this through or study it. Thinking is very upsetting. It tells us things we would rather not know.
A BAD DAY AT THE MARSH BEATS A GOOD DAY AT WORK.
killwoodies101 wrote:your a dudshe bag! You dont own the river your dont own any property around it.. Its just as mush mine and any other tom **** and harry's as it is yours !! get a life share what is yours or stop hunting
JuniorPre 360
hunter

Postby aunt betty » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:46 pm

bump to cover up a stupid spam thread.
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
memberhip was not approved

Postby Norsky » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:48 pm

aunt betty wrote:bump to cover up a stupid spam thread.

:thumbsup:
Norsky
hunter

Postby GREYHAWK38 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:04 am

I do not see anyone doing away with plastic and going back to using glass, or how about cloth dippers or better yet riding horses or preparing their on food, sight of blood makes kids sick now days what about cell phs. This world has always had cycles always will.
What ever Gods plan is man can not change it wish they would quit trying. :hi:
GREYHAWK38
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:01 am

GREYHAWK38 wrote:I do not see anyone doing away with plastic and going back to using glass, or how about cloth dippers or better yet riding horses or preparing their on food, sight of blood makes kids sick now days what about cell phs. This world has always had cycles always will.

I agree. Whatever happens is preordained and we should just stop trying to improve anything. :no: :no: :no: I'm going to go get high and just watch everything get better day by day.
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby waterfowlman » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:47 am

Glimmerjim wrote:
GREYHAWK38 wrote:I do not see anyone doing away with plastic and going back to using glass, or how about cloth dippers or better yet riding horses or preparing their on food, sight of blood makes kids sick now days what about cell phs. This world has always had cycles always will.

I agree. Whatever happens is preordained and we should just stop trying to improve anything. :no: :no: :no: I'm going to go get high and just watch everything get better day by day.

Go plant a tree you pot smoking commie. :lol3: :lol3:
Rule Number One: Always use a sledge hammer to kill an ant.
waterfowlman
SIR

Postby Glimmerjim » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:32 pm

waterfowlman wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:

Go plant a tree you pot smoking commie. :lol3: :lol3:

I would but I lost my shovel last time I got high :lol3:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:15 pm

I was gonna plant a tree, but I got high…
La da da da da da
A BAD DAY AT THE MARSH BEATS A GOOD DAY AT WORK.
killwoodies101 wrote:your a dudshe bag! You dont own the river your dont own any property around it.. Its just as mush mine and any other tom **** and harry's as it is yours !! get a life share what is yours or stop hunting
JuniorPre 360
hunter

Postby Anthonyl » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:51 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... ds-newsxml

Looks like it stopped 16yrs ago according to latest findings...
Anthonyl
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:44 pm

It is all related to the increase of pot smokers and their second hand smoke. It is cooling down now, so I am guessing someone has been whacking potheads. If we put a bounty on them, we can cool the world by two degrees Celcius and save the polar bears and seals. :thumbsup:
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby ebitzan » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:12 am

One big money scam...
You ain't gonna hit nothin unless you got steel in the air
"If it runs on water, It DIES!" ~ Tool-Man
Coot shooting pro-staff
Mallerd killing pro-staff
Kazoo blowing pro-staff
Skybusting pro-staff
Barrel sticker pro-staff
ebitzan
Account Suspended for Personal Attacks

Postby winchester1852 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:13 pm

ScaupHunter wrote:It is all related to the increase of pot smokers and their second hand smoke. It is cooling down now, so I am guessing someone has been whacking potheads. If we put a bounty on them, we can cool the world by two degrees Celcius and save the polar bears and seals. :thumbsup:

:lol3:
if you can read this your almost as smart as a dolphin.
winchester1852
hunter

Postby duckmaster55 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:45 pm

barryboy08 wrote:Global warming = myth created by the leaders of forieng govt. And spoon feed to get americans to invest in shity foriegn cars and other cure all bull

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country"-George S. Patton
duckmaster55
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:55 pm

duckmaster55 wrote:
barryboy08 wrote:Global warming = myth created by the leaders of forieng govt. And spoon feed to get americans to invest in shity foriegn cars and other cure all bull

You went back to a 2 month old thread to add :thumbsup: ? Um, right on, I guess! :lol3:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby dakotashooter2 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:30 pm

Global warming exists........ it is not a problem for the earth...... though it maybe for mankind and other advanced life forms
dakotashooter2
hunter

Postby duckmaster55 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:34 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:
duckmaster55 wrote:

You went back to a 2 month old thread to add :thumbsup: ? Um, right on, I guess! :lol3:

Exactly, "Right on!"
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country"-George S. Patton
duckmaster55
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:35 pm

duckmaster55 wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:
duckmaster55 wrote:

Exactly, "Right on!"

:thumbsup: :lol3:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby boney fingers » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:11 pm

Two month old threads are not relevant to the global warming debate. Every week New data comes out showing it as a hoax so you the arguments have to be updated every few days.
boney fingers
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:09 pm

boney fingers wrote:Two month old threads are not relevant to the global warming debate. Every week New data comes out showing it as a hoax so you the arguments have to be updated every few days.
Calling all climate change deniers ... Try reading (and understanding) this post ...Going Down the Up Escalator ... http://www.skepticalscience.com/going-down-the-up-escalator-part-1.html

It splains it clearly...
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:21 pm

Well you must be one of the lucky ones driving those uber-reliable Dodge K-Cars instead of those piece of garbage Hondas and Toyotas. Not everyone was wise enough to grab the quality with all the rants from the liberal main stream media. :thumbsup:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby boney fingers » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:22 am

dudejcb wrote:
boney fingers wrote:Two month old threads are not relevant to the global warming debate. Every week New data comes out showing it as a hoax so you the arguments have to be updated every few days.
Calling all climate change deniers ... Try reading (and understanding) this post ...Going Down the Up Escalator ... http://www.skepticalscience.com/going-down-the-up-escalator-part-1.html

It splains it clearly...

In the 70s you told us it was an ice age; 15 years later it was global warming; 15 years later we have to call it climate change because the temps are going down. Then you expect me to listen to people who have made themselves filthy rich from pushing this crap, and live lifestyles contrary to their teachings. Im not a moron; Im capable of independent logical thought. Try it sometime.
boney fingers
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:52 pm

boney fingers wrote:
dudejcb wrote:

It splains it clearly...

In the 70s you told us it was an ice age; 15 years later it was global warming; 15 years later we have to call it climate change because the temps are going down. Then you expect me to listen to people who have made themselves filthy rich from pushing this crap, and live lifestyles contrary to their teachings. Im not a moron; Im capable of independent logical thought. Try it sometime.

What's that?... ind...de..pen...dent logi..cal th..ou..ght I dunno. sounds complicated
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:53 pm

Independent thought? Completely independent of science? Independent of what the experts in a field believe? Well, cuddle up in your hut with your "independent" thoughts and rest easy, my friend.
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby assateague » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:52 am

Do I really need to post all those links from the other thread in the CI? You know, the ones with all the scientists who dispute the claims of the global warmers? The links you didn't have time to read over at the time (a fact which is abundantly clear in light of your post above)
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire

PreviousNext

Return to Major Environmental Issues