New to georgia

For those who enjoy duck hunting in Georgia this is the place to discuss everything from Georgia duck hunting outfitters to hunting pintails, mallards and canvasbacks on lake Seminole.

Moderators: Dep6, Remman, caleb

New to georgia

Postby CrackerJackShot » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:29 am

Hey guys. I'm new to the brunswick area and am just seeing if anybody hunts around here. Hunting is my passion but haven't had the chance for years because of the coast guard. Anybody know of any leases or wouldn't mind having somebody to hunt with? All input is greatly appreciated.
CrackerJackShot
hunter

Re: New to georgia

Postby Remman » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:22 pm

I live in Brunswick, just shoot me a pm .. :thumbsup:
There is no such thing as a stranger,....... Just friends I haven't met!

"Failure isn't not knowing how to post a picture. Failure is doing it twice and then catching a wise attitude about it."....... Paul D
Remman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby jaker » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:41 am

welcome....aint no dux :thumbsup:
2009 - 2010 (My boat)

Bw Teal- 7
jaker
hunter

Postby CrackerJackShot » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:10 am

Haha, I am aware that georgia isn't exactly the tops in the country for harvested ducks every year. I wasn't sure at all that I would try to hunt. But part of me is missing, and I feel it when I see the sunrises in the morning and realize that I wasnt out in some middle of nowhere marsh to watch it from beginning to end.
CrackerJackShot
hunter

Postby jaker » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:13 pm

CrackerJackShot wrote:Haha, I am aware that georgia isn't exactly the tops in the country for harvested ducks every year. I wasn't sure at all that I would try to hunt. But part of me is missing, and I feel it when I see the sunrises in the morning and realize that I wasnt out in some middle of nowhere marsh to watch it from beginning to end.

if you have a boat, you should be able to do ok in your new area, fact is, I'd love to live in brunswick compared to where I do now, cuz there are more ducks around. If you don't have a boat, get one, even if its just a rinky dink jon boat. Also, visit georgiawaterfowler or GON, cuz there are a lot more guys on those forums. Last of all, DONT BE A BUBBA :hi:
2009 - 2010 (My boat)

Bw Teal- 7
jaker
hunter

Postby Remman » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:30 pm

Jaker we have our fair share of bubba's here too. these like to shoot first then ask questions :huh:
There is no such thing as a stranger,....... Just friends I haven't met!

"Failure isn't not knowing how to post a picture. Failure is doing it twice and then catching a wise attitude about it."....... Paul D
Remman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby jaker » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:40 pm

Oh, I know, trust me :fingerhead:
2009 - 2010 (My boat)

Bw Teal- 7
jaker
hunter

Return to Georgia Duck Hunting