Cedar Creek Lake

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

Re: Cedar Creek Lake

Postby brsutton86 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:50 pm

Legal all day...only place I know you have to be off water by 2 around here is taylorsville lake.
Livin' the hive life
Buy USA raw honey

Christian Waterfowlers Assoc.
http://www.thecwa.org
brsutton86
hunter

Postby quackstacker2 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:52 pm

No you cant hunt it after 2!!!
A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
quackstacker2
Account Suspended for Personal Attacks

Postby quacknstack6 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:05 pm

just because you cant bust geese and tweety birds like me dont mean you can take all of my spots. JK who knows we may meet each other out on that lake and smack a few. Im always willing to hunt with new people. Ive never been in the afternoons so i have no clue where the ducks and geese go then ive only been scouting out there for morning spots.
assateague wrote:When. I. Kill. One. You. Bastards. Are. Never. Gonna. Hear. The. End. Of. It.
quacknstack6
hunter

Postby quackstacker2 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:30 am

What kind of truck do you drive??? I'll be in a silver Chevy with a 16ft boat hooked to it. You'll see a tall skinny dude "he'll be drunk, a bald headed dude with a butt crack scar on his head going from ear to ear "that’s me", a short fat dude with a nig noise and then you may even see Johnny boy aka cop killer, you can pick Johnny out in any crowd he wont be hard to identify!!!! We’ll have a pack of sled dogs if Johnny decides to bring his herd!!! All in all, we aren’t hard to pick out at a boat ramp!!!! Don’t he afraid to say what’s up.
A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
quackstacker2

Postby teamoutlaw » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:08 am

dont have a wreck around the lake because Johnny (kyfowl20) will be rubbernecking so hard he will endanger the lives of all officers and his passengers just to try and see whats going on.

this one has a video and shows kyfowl20s truck pulled over.

http://www.wtvq.com/news/5000-deputy-fi ... l-accident
Last edited by teamoutlaw on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
teamoutlaw
hunter

Postby quacknstack6 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:16 am

i drive a 98 blue exolorer it will be pulling a 14ft boat most of the time. Just look for a tall skinny guy with a braves hat on haha its a good luck charm what can i say.
assateague wrote:When. I. Kill. One. You. Bastards. Are. Never. Gonna. Hear. The. End. Of. It.
quacknstack6
hunter

Postby quackstacker2 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:38 am

teamoutlaw wrote:dont have a wreck around the lake because Johnny (kyfowl20) will be rubbernecking so hard he will endanger the lives of all officers and his passengers just to try and see whats going on.

this one has a video and shows kyfowl20s truck pulled over.

http://www.wtvq.com/news/5000-deputy-fi ... l-accident

Wow teamoutlaw, I hope I never get put on tv....You'll be using this as leverage til the day ole Johnny Boy is put 6ft under!! I know I will. I just cant wait until little John Boy grows up!!!! Can you imagine the 2 of them running and gunning??? :lol3: :hammer: Johnny will be driving and the little one will be hanging out the truck window banging away. :hammer:

quackstacker2

Postby DeathCommander » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:01 am

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :clapping: :clapping:
2013-14 Season

SoDak- 97
KY- 13
KS-44
DeathCommander
hunter

Postby teamoutlaw » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:11 am

10 seconds of searching on google and video has resurfaced hahahahahaha.
teamoutlaw
hunter

Postby kydrake » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:31 am

Don't get me wrong I'm sure Breeze could have done some things different like pay attention but in his defense in the court of law the cop was found in the wrong and Johnny Boy was cleared of all charges. Dang Blake, he thinks I'm always the one that's brings up the bs on him. LOL
kydrake
State Moderator

Postby quackstacker2 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:24 pm

KyDrake, learn to play stupid and throw the blame on Outlaw!!!

quackstacker2

Postby JamieDuck1993 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:47 pm

I drive a black yota on risers.it;ll have a green canoe in the back and a duck licsent plate on the front. Say hey if you see me at the ramp but a lot of time we park closer to our spot and walk the canoe in,it saves paddling a long way.
JamieDuck1993
hunter

Postby teamoutlaw » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:38 pm

he doesnt have to play... he is stupid lol
teamoutlaw
hunter

Postby kydrake » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:59 pm

teamoutlaw wrote:he doesnt have to play... he is stupid lol

Thanks buddy :beer:
kydrake
State Moderator

Postby quackstacker2 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:59 pm

Cant you just hate your friends at times!!!1 :lol: :lol:

quackstacker2

Postby kydog » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:51 pm

Any of you guys going to hit cedar creek next week? :thumbsup:
kydog
hunter

Postby quackstacker2 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:20 pm

Im taking two boats full of people to cedar creek!!! THat way we'll occupy all the spots!!! Will be camping out at midnight...Aint we Johnny? :thumbsup:

quackstacker2

Postby kydog » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:52 pm

It's not that bad!!! When you all fill the lake up that puts ducks on me I hunt 2 of the farms that back up to the lake we dug out a rice pond this year and it done well it's got a foot and a half of water in it right now and full of rice!!! Can't wait!!!!
kydog
hunter

Postby quackstacker2 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:10 am

If the ducks come into mine and and John Boys spread....You're going to be out of luck!! :yes: Only thing left that we'll spook to you is the coots. :lol:

quackstacker2

Postby teamoutlaw » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:30 am

quacknstack6 wrote:wouldnt surprise me one bit if it was, but o well that is why they call it "public" land. I try to get there before everyone else but sometimes that doesnt happen i normally try to get there around 4am if im going to hunt in the morning. Havent really tried hunting it in the afternoon are you even allowed to hunt after 2 i know some places like ballard and sloughs wont let you? :huh:

there is a couple groups there at midnight boss.
teamoutlaw
hunter

Postby quackstacker2 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:20 pm

:lol: Teamoutlaw, you're like a book of Wisdom.

quackstacker2

Postby kydog » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:49 pm

You can hunt it all day !!!!!
kydog
hunter

Postby brsutton86 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:19 pm

kydog wrote:You can hunt it all day !!!!!

I thought so. When somebody put 2 below my comment, I thought maybe it had been changed.
Livin' the hive life
Buy USA raw honey

brsutton86
hunter

Postby quackstacker2 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:38 pm

I was joking around. I believe someone after my comment said you could hunt it all day!! I would of straightened my comment out if I thought I'd mislead you. Sorry man. Yeah you can't hunt it all day. I wish they'd make it where you had to be off the lake by 2:00pm. Poor ducks need a place to rest after being shot at all day.

quackstacker2

Postby brsutton86 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:52 am

I wish there was a drawing for every 7 day period for the season, and like a 3 boat/blind maximum. I think it would be much more enjoyable than chaos with 17 groups hunting every weekend. But I know we all can't have what we want! Haha
Livin' the hive life
Buy USA raw honey

brsutton86
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting